How To Watch F1 Live

PFMills

The F1 coverage is by Sky Sports.  The SkyF1 channel is add free for qualifying and the race but there are adds in the Sky F1 pre/post-qualifying and pre/post-race shows however.  The SkyF1 feed is used by the US but they insert advertisements into the US coverage.  If you have a good fast connection and a VPN (to make it appear you are in the UK) you can subscribe to Sky Sports for £25.

All Sky Sports Channels

If you have an Android box or if you can get an Android simulator, such as Bluestacks, to work you can get several Android streaming TV apps that will let you watch for free.  Live NetTV is one of the best I have found.  Mobdro coverage is generally of low quality TV.

The problem I have had with the Android apps is that the practice sessions are fine, the pre-qualifying and pre-race shows are fine, but the number of people who start watching when qualifying or the race starts overloads the servers and you start getting dropouts or other problems.  Eventually I just gave up and download qualifying and the race via torrents and watch at my leisure.

<snip>

Edited by Jai Dee
Link to file sharing website removed as per Forum Rules
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 3:57 PM, Kwasaki said:

I'm no tech guru but been told I can download Eurosport app and watch MotoGP but haven't tried it yet

Moto GP is not broadcasted on Eurosport, It BT 2 that has the rights

On 4/15/2021 at 4:03 PM, JayClay said:

AIS play 199bt per month.

And he can watch Live F1 on AIS?

11 minutes ago, HarrySeaman said:

The problem I have had with the Android apps is that the practice sessions are fine, the pre-qualifying and pre-race shows are fine, but the number of people who start watching when qualifying or the race starts overloads the servers and you start getting dropouts or other problems.  Eventually I just gave up and download qualifying and the race via torrents and watch at my leisure.

Strange, others here always claim that the free stuff is just perfect for them. :coffee1:

Edited by Susco

31 minutes ago, HarrySeaman said:

The F1 coverage is by Sky Sports.  The SkyF1 channel is add free for qualifying and the race but there are adds in the Sky F1 pre/post-qualifying and pre/post-race shows however.  The SkyF1 feed is used by the US but they insert advertisements into the US coverage.  If you have a good fast connection and a VPN (to make it appear you are in the UK) you can subscribe to Sky Sports for £25.

All Sky Sports Channels

If you have an Android box or if you can get an Android simulator, such as Bluestacks, to work you can get several Android streaming TV apps that will let you watch for free.  Live NetTV is one of the best I have found.  Mobdro coverage is generally of low quality TV.

Sky F1 videos of Qualifying and The Race Torrents - SD is fine but 1080p is available

If you have a VPN, put it on USA and go to USTVGO.TV and it is usually on NBC sports, as are most EPL games.

Mobdro is not available any more.

OK to download but it's not the same when you already know the result.

Edited by KannikaP

F1 Sky coverage in the US is on ESPN 2.  I find Sky UK streams at 30 FPS and ESPN 2 at 60 FPS.  IPTV is the way to go, there are some good providers out there, finding them can be a bit hit or miss.  For about 25/30 pounds you can get a yearly subscription that will satisfy all your motorsports needs. 

I use the day pass feature of 'Now TV'. Cost is 420 Baht for the one day, using my PC, ( present exchange rate)so per race. You need a VPN, I use Express but I have got to say that Now must be the most clunky and user unfriendly website/process I have ever come across with a high tech company. It is what it is and if you can put that aside, at least you get the full Sky F1 experience.  

Edited by Pilotman