Do I need to stop my relationship with my Thai girl?

9 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

If she's looking over your shoulder when you embrace, let go and walk away.

Ok ok..I'll stop hanging around...was just trying to be a wingman.......as to the OP...your post answered itself--cut her loose...many fish in the sea-esp during covid

Image result for girl looking at hot guy

• Haha 1

I will add that in my next requirement list:

1) no telephone addict. I do not appreciate at all those who are mobile focussed all the time. You can't have any decent life with them.

2) And I need a woman who has a decent job and a proper own income.

3) She needs to be charming and cute, not per definition pretty.

4) Well educated too. Can't stand those girls anymore that do not understand what I am saying. 

5) And if I feel she is in to get money out of me, bye bye... I do not mind to take care of the person I love, but dont love my money more than you love me.... 

6) You may be a bitch on the bed, but not a lazy couch bitch. 

And also:

7) As long as I  not an old grumpy ass, don't try to change me. I am too old for that.

And

???? keep your Thai soap series drama screams for yourself, I am having none of it. 

Possible to find? ❤️

10 hours ago, sipi said:

I married the village "ugly duckling" who had been shelved, best thing I ever did.

She's the perfect wife, and frankly beautiful in my eyes.

Mind you, I'm no oil painting.

I see these Ducklings all over Korat , why would you come all the way over here to get an Ugly Pumpui Duck 

2 minutes ago, Aomelia said:

I see these Ducklings all over Korat , why would you come all the way over here to get an Ugly Pumpui Duck 

If you are a decent human being, polite, respectful, not to stupid, not to easy, and you click with someone who appreciate you for who you are, and you both walk that extra mile to make both of you happy and secured. Then you maybe would have understood it. 

So many girls become good partners, if you just treath them with respect, give them love (not only money) a bit of your time, let them be themselves as them let you have your things. But finding such a woman who is willing to walk the extra mile,  is not easy. Most when they find them, they think they are to boring, not good looking enough, to many younger, slimmer smiling girls around,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, end of story

it is all up to you, so stop complaining when you still in your end of your days, still searching and running around looking 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

High maintenance and gorgeous who doesn't appreciate all the sacrifices I make for her. I'm on the ropes, gentlemen, and I think it's time we stopped.

Your love has died?  Or you realize you have been paying for that love all along?

Can be tough if you live in a condo.  My friends Thai girlfriend was like this and turned into "satan" when he broke it off.  He had to change door locks and tell security not to let her in, but she got in several times anyway. 

She finally moved to Bangkok or back home or something, but could be back when the entertainment venues open.  

41 minutes ago, jvs said:

No he just needs to grow up.

I do not want to grow up, but I guess the clue is to learn while you walking. We have done that since we learned to walk, and suddenly we grow up and forget to learn as you walk. Thats a bummer

3 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Currently have a gf who always complains I don't give her enough money. Wanting more. Doesn't matter if I spend 15000 or 20000 on her monthly. Buying her foods and giving her my obey to use while at work. She seems to think she will find Mr. Rich man foreigner who will do all I do and still throw her cash more because she is such a good woman. Doesn't clean after herself or help clean the apartment we lived in together. Even she got that free 4000 baht good money the government gave out. She prefers to lose what she didn't spend rather than buy me a cheap thai meal sometimes. 

So I'm dumping her. 

Sure she is pretty and so good in sex. But there is more to having a gf or woman you love than just sex. So I think your posting this is accurate. Surely there is more he isn't saying that makes him uncertain to end the relationship. Beauty is only skin deep anyway. But if the woman is already complaining the money you spend or give her. Then it will only get worse. 

My guess is she is already searching for Mr. Rich man who will give her more online. Hence the change in attitude about your relationship being a financial venture she is not happy with. Most men online will insult your efforts and promise more just to get that pretty girl once. But it makes the girl think she is worth more money to her bf and gives confidence to complain he doesn't give her enough. 

you and the OP need to get together, maybe between you, you will make one adult man. ????

Edited by Pilotman
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, sipi said:

I married the village "ugly duckling" who had been shelved, best thing I ever did.

She's the perfect wife, and frankly beautiful in my eyes.

Mind you, I'm no oil painting.

Unfortunately many of us are to busy looking at the beauty of the packaging rather than the beauty that lies within.

• Like 2