Do I need to stop my relationship with my Thai girl?

8 minutes ago, Hugh Lao said:

Unfortunately many of us are to busy looking at the beauty of the packaging rather than the beauty that lies within.

Yes, and when you marry one everyone else wants, and who is a 8- 10, compare to the most men who come here to look for a woman, who at best is a 5, you know,  she know, she can do better as well. A bad circle. 

Most women know their price, 

Edited by Tagged

3 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Yes, and when you marry one everyone else wants, and who is a 8- 10, compare to the most men who come here to look for a woman, who at best is a 5, you know,  she know, she can do better as well. A bad circle. 

In other words look for a good woman with the upper brain not the lower brain.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Hugh Lao said:

In other words look for a good woman with the upper brain not the lower brain.

Or one who do know the gras is not greener on the other side, not only because she experienced it, but also because you treat her decent enough, so she have no reason to believe so. 

What comes around goes around, takes  two to,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

Edited by Tagged

1 hour ago, Tagged said:

Most men that come here for a woman end up with a 2-3, in my opinion. However, when I was new here, I'd have placed them over 5. The exoticism clouds the vision for the first few years. 

17 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Most men that come here for a woman end up with a 2-3, in my opinion. However, when I was new here, I'd have placed them over 5. The exoticism clouds the vision for the first few years. 

2-3  and act like psychotic dragon.

You see all kinds of relationships. Love works in mysterious ways. Or loneliness, need, greed and blue balls if you like

• Like 1

My first thought is, if you're not having fun, why do you keep doing it. The question is, do you have a moral obligation of some sort to her? You're the only one who can answer that. If not, I'd say ditch her. That may not be so easy. I suppose she knows where you live.

5 minutes ago, tonray said:

And a good job 

Thats comes with some few issues as well, if she got work. For some who like to go on their own and travel in Thailand as going abroad home, since there is not easy to plan a longer trip when they are stuck working 5-6 days a week 10 hour a day, and only the short long weekends with budda days, father and mother days, and maybe 12 days a year holiday. Good work means they are either Teacher or working in a Western international company with western standard benefits. 

• Like 1

By experiences and of men telling their experiences, I know. you have to be extreme lucky to have a real relation.

Women, flip. No matter what or how good you do, they change and it can go fast or even slow in years.

Talking about issues in a real conversation? Has no effect, maybe even opposite for what you try to accomplish. 

Problem is when to end and sometimes they choose for it and leave you flabbergasted then..

• Like 1

Probably the hardest part is nipping it in the bud if she is staying at your place. How to get her out is the question. Hopefully it is easy and she just packs and goes. Not all girls have that special feeling and fit for the banana boat. Anyway not worth hanging around in something stale when life can be so much fun poking around looking for a new one. Bad timing though with CV-19.

Easy way to get her out of your life just have a heart to heart and explain that the money has almost run dry due to the world situation.  And the life style she is use to has to be cut way back. If she isn't working tell her she needs to find a job to pay her bills. You can't pay for everything like before. And do cut way back. Say no to any and all demands for money. She might have awake up call and change her ways or leave. Up to her. And don't get her pregnant.  Funny how that happens out of the blue when you are breaking up with a thai. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

I’m here lol, jut have a lot to think about 

Doesn't matter if you are here, or there, the offer still stands.  It's not like she wouldn't be thinking of trading up.  ????

On 4/15/2021 at 10:56 PM, HandsomeTallFarang said:

She is a very attractive lady but our relationship has grown tenuous. High maintenance and gorgeous who doesn't appreciate all the sacrifices I make for her.

That's where you went wrong, IMO. She knows that if you drop her she can get another sucker mug without even trying, so why would she try to please you?

If you expect appreciation you are only going to be disappointed, IMO. I did lots for my Thai family except give them loadsacash and they never said thank you even once. When I asked my wife why, she said that they never asked me to do anything. However, once they did actually ask me to wire up a new house extension, but they never said thank for that either- all that happened was that the BIL stole my expensive electric drill when I got divorced and they kicked me out of the house.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Tagged said:

2-3  and act like psychotic dragon.

You see all kinds of relationships. Love works in mysterious ways. Or loneliness, need, greed and blue balls if you like

We just all have different requirements. Britman wants a pretty sex doll that leaves him alone and keeps the house going.

I prefer a gf to be a friend too with a good level of English and income. Always had Thai woman like that now a Singapore woman. English is perfect as expected. Makes more money then me and now i live free in a house that goes for 80k a month curtesy of her company.

It all depends on what you want and need. The only time i start to comment is when guys who lure the woman with money get upset when the girl takes the money and runs. Or find some way to separate the guy from the money without providing the service the guy wants. I mean what are you thinking using money to get a girl and then thinking she will not try to get the money an easier way.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, starky said:

Women are like buses . No use running after them another one will be along shortly. 

And even less point running after it once you've caught it, as many seem to do.....55555

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, starky said:

Women are like buses . No use running after them another one will be along shortly. 

That is not exactly a good comparison. I mean a bus does not get jealous when you take an other bus. ????

• Haha 2