Do I need to stop my relationship with my Thai girl?

35 minutes ago, robblok said:

We just all have different requirements. Britman wants a pretty sex doll that leaves him alone and keeps the house going.

I prefer a gf to be a friend too with a good level of English and income. Always had Thai woman like that now a Singapore woman. English is perfect as expected. Makes more money then me and now i live free in a house that goes for 80k a month curtesy of her company.

It all depends on what you want and need. The only time i start to comment is when guys who lure the woman with money get upset when the girl takes the money and runs. Or find some way to separate the guy from the money without providing the service the guy wants. I mean what are you thinking using money to get a girl and then thinking she will not try to get the money an easier way.

Well, the chance you have to meet a woman in Thailand that speaks good english, is very low, unless you have something that interest her, and match her intelligence, education, and also solid financial. 

The lady most likely been studying abroad, working in a international company, or been dealing with falanges a long time but still uneducated and have a poor background.  And thats the option we got, and most likely it is the third option we have as foreigners. 

And I would say, have experience with falangs is not at all a bad background, since they already made their mistakes, and hopefully learned, and Im not talking about simple bar language, Im talking about english even educated cant compare with. I would say that shows some kind of strenght and quality. 

27 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Well, the chance you have to meet a woman in Thailand that speaks good english, is very low, unless you have something that interest her, and match her intelligence, education, and also solid financial. 

The lady most likely been studying abroad, working in a international company, or been dealing with falanges a long time but still uneducated and have a poor background.  And thats the option we got, and most likely it is the third option we have as foreigners. 

And I would say, have experience with falangs is not at all a bad background, since they already made their mistakes, and hopefully learned, and Im not talking about simple bar language, Im talking about english even educated cant compare with. I would say that shows some kind of strenght and quality. 

Maybe I am lucky or more patient, it might help too that i live around BKK. All the ladies I have been with were Ok with English not perfect but ok. A few even perfect. I think it depends what you look for. If you want a stunner with an own job and good English then i think you got more chance buying lottery tickets especially if there is a big age difference.

But if you are willing to compromise a bit then they are to be found. I am also not talking about bar language. The first girl and  my wife was a tourist guide who learned English at school. A lot of her friends were too. Others i met all uni students or had done uni. I just took my time and compromised a bit on looks. I mean the real stunners who also speak English and have a job are certainly not interested in guys that are much older then them. In general for a an age difference of about 10 years worked good. But i was young when i came here.

I also think BKK location helps a lot people are more educated here. 

To add i use dating apps, and if the conversation is really bad then i give up. I also look profiles with English. Makes selecting easier. So its not just random. I talk a lot before going on actual meets. 

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The sideline girl I was seeing last year had perfect English, from living with an English husband in Bristol, then living with an Australian husband in Oz. A total stunner in her early 30's but completely bonkers, how those husbands must have suffered and the money they must have spent!

It can go both ways, the become a better human or worse. Once a dragon, always an dragon. 

However, reading stories on fb and other fora, it seems like everyone with an delicate story is doing everything right, and is their best match or best option. 

As said before, girls always knows their price in silver and gold, and how they should be treated. They might be wrong about their worth, so it is all about us, how we understand their need and what they want. 

Rule nr one in parachuting "if you not sure, you are sure! Meaning if you are not sure your parachute will take you safe down, you are sure, and you cut away and use your reserve. Same goes for women, at once you are in doubt, you are sure, and you cut away sooner than later. 

4 hours ago, Tagged said:

It can go both ways, the become a better human or worse. Once a dragon, always an dragon. 

However, reading stories on fb and other fora, it seems like everyone with an delicate story is doing everything right, and is their best match or best option. 

As said before, girls always knows their price in silver and gold, and how they should be treated. They might be wrong about their worth, so it is all about us, how we understand their need and what they want. 

Rule nr one in parachuting "if you not sure, you are sure! Meaning if you are not sure your parachute will take you safe down, you are sure, and you cut away and use your reserve. Same goes for women, at once you are in doubt, you are sure, and you cut away sooner than later. 

Sounds easy, but real life isn't like that, especially if one actually loves their wife.

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Sounds easy, but real life isn't like that, especially if one actually loves their wife.

If it is already your wife, you did not take your time to feel the relationship. I do not believe people change over the night. But its hard to maintain an relationship over years here in Thailand, if you do not live together and not even stay in the same country. Then I can understand people make two trips, off they go. 

Good girl Bad girl?   Just in general any Thai girl, lady has already but brief as to what to expect from a foreigner if you can't provide a better life then what is the point?  Sure there are good relationships I wish there were more so my point wouldn't be valid.

Love is blind, the honeymoon is over you are starting to see clearer. Once they get comfortable people open up they can't hide it forever you now start to see will she change can you change her?  Based on your comments some are indicating run I say walk do what men do hit that booty one last time then give her a call and say " it isn't you it's me "????  the green is never greener keeping it green takes a lot of work in this case it is going to be $$$$ not only now but in the future.  Time to call it a day and go fishing tomorrow?

Edited by thailand49
  • Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 3:01 AM, sipi said:

I married the village "ugly duckling" who had been shelved, best thing I ever did.

She's the perfect wife, and frankly beautiful in my eyes.

Mind you, I'm no oil painting.

Hey I moved to Thailand before you were even born.

Ya all have fun now...

????????????????????

11 minutes ago, faraday said:

Are they, are they really?

Do you have a carer, or a responsible adult to take care of you?

Because you should.

Just another wannabe keyboard warrior.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tagged said:

You both looking good, but I believe you should get new glasses, and if not have glasses, you should get a pair ????

????

The other girls are way better looking, apparently...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sipi said:

I won't tell you which photo was taken first, but she hasn't aged too badly in 20 years.

How about yours?

FB_IMG_1618955313223.jpg

FB_IMG_1618955355454.jpg

Yes not too bad, just 50 kgs more hahahaha

Do you at least understand that you fed her way too much ?!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, l4ml4m said:

Yes not too bad, just 50 kgs more hahahaha

Do you at least understand that you fed her way too much ?!

If my first partner had been the size of second photo I'd have made more effort to save the relationship. Unfortunately she was about 3 times the size. She was always going to start dieting next week. As for myself, my occupation kept me fit and slim- no need for dieting.

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2021 at 5:56 PM, HandsomeTallFarang said:

I'm on the ropes, gentlemen, and I think it's time we stopped.

I think you just answered your own question: she’s not a keeper.

Time to send this one out to sea.

The good news? This is Thailand, where the sea is incredibly well-stocked with fish.

On 4/16/2021 at 8:59 AM, hotchilli said:

If she's looking over your shoulder when you embrace, let go and walk away.

This.

If I wanted to date women who were forever looking to better deal me, then I would have stayed in Los Angeles.

Edited by fusion58
  • Sad 1

Just now, fusion58 said:

If I wanted to date women who were forever looking to better deal me, then I would have stayed in Los Angles.

I've not 'dated' any women for over 10 years.

Been to bed with plenty in that time though.

Dating is something you do when you're 15 years old.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've not 'dated' any women for over 10 years.

Been to bed with plenty in that time though.

Dating is something you do when you're 15 years old.

Google disagrees. Google says it's to find a partner. I don't know of any 15 year olds looking for a partner.

I get the feeling that the meaning of "dating" has changed, much like the word "gay". Seems to me that people use "dating" to get casual sex now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2021 at 4:51 AM, sipi said:

I won't tell you which photo was taken first, but she hasn't aged too badly in 20 years.

How about yours?

FB_IMG_1618955313223.jpg

FB_IMG_1618955355454.jpg

You chose well... best of luck for the next 20 tears.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Google disagrees. Google says it's to find a partner. I don't know of any 15 year olds looking for a partner.

I get the feeling that the meaning of "dating" has changed, much like the word "gay". Seems to me that people use "dating" to get casual sex now.

I've had plenty of casual sex in Thailand without any dating (although 2 casual sex encounters did turn into partners).

The last one I met from 'ThaiFriendly' specified the price and the venue we were to meet (short-time hotel) in the 3rd text.

I had to insist we met at a coffee shop before the ST hotel, to check out

1) she was a real woman and 2) she did really weigh 45Kg.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've had plenty of casual sex in Thailand without any dating.

The last one I met from 'ThaiFriendly' specified the price and the venue we were to meet (short-time hotel) in the 3rd text.

I had to insist we met at a coffee shop before the ST hotel, to check out

1) she was a real woman and 2) she did really weigh 45Kg.

Thailand is different- which is why such as I love it.

• Like 1