Do I need to stop my relationship with my Thai girl?

55 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Disagree,

'Dating' means the probability of sex is low (below 50%).

Every Thai girl I took out had 100% probability of sex so not 'dating'.

Same with love and marriage, once you love them or are married to them the probability of frequent sex is considerably lowered.

Does that make you the Covid statistics and probabilities man?? 5555

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

The strongest men wouldn't have 'bet' more than they could afford to lose.

Being left with nothing is a clear sign of weakness.

Well. Considering your personal story you have shared with us, then I have no further comments. 

????

I aggree do not risk more than you can walk away from. It is not they who kick you out, but, but you have the choice to stay in hell, or leave. Thats not the point with my first post considering choosing the family and not only the girl. The girl (thai) will always put her family higher than you, no matter how strong you are. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I have seen so many different posts of his, telling so many different stories, many of which conflict, that I have put him on ignore – – just couldn't put up with the BS any more.

At least his posts are entertaining, unlike most.

The biggest BS IMO is that all well educated Thai girls with a decent job are looking to get involved with farangs.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Thats not the point with my first post considering choosing the family and not only the girl. The girl (thai) will always put her family higher than you, no matter how strong you are. 

At the end, I think the hamsters were higher on the scale of importance than I.

You mention that she thinks someone who will  give a monthly income to her family will come along! 

Your absolutely correct to assume she thinks that,  because 90% of Thai women do actually believe it.

Unless your prepared to stump up a substantial amountof Baht every month move on, don't waste your time flogging a dead horse,  good luck.

On 4/15/2021 at 6:06 PM, Kwasaki said:

Are you sure she is not a proffesional the really hot ones were I found in my long holiday time here, years ago now mind.

Ask yourself do you want commitment with her or not that is mostly what is wanted. 

The ones you meet in holiday places are not the same as the real Thailand. I met many red hot women in my time, often selling perfume or telephones, or uni students. 

• Haha 1

On 4/24/2021 at 12:59 PM, Tagged said:

Well. Considering your personal story you have shared with us, then I have no further comments. 

I aggree do not risk more than you can walk away from. It is not they who kick you out, but, but you have the choice to stay in hell, or leave. Thats not the point with my first post considering choosing the family and not only the girl. The girl (thai) will always put her family higher than you, no matter how strong you are. 

My personal story, got asset stripped by my British 'virgin schoolteacher' wife.

Same story as almost every guy I've met in Thailand.

There's a few lucky guys that never managed to attract a woman in their home countries, but few and far between. They normally got asset stripped by the first Thai woman who banged them.

You must be meeting different women to me, as I've not met any woman in any country that seemed to care about their family beyond a superficial level.

Edited by BritManToo

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

The ones you meet in holiday places are not the same as the real Thailand. I met many red hot women in my time, often selling perfume or telephones, or uni students. 

That's comical and naive so you have never had a beer in a bar then, where you have asked the owner for some female company it was or could be arranged, and a girl that was selling perfume turned up, nothing wrong with that.

@HandsomeTallFarang

There are some Thai girls who thinks that they should be treated like a queen and don't appreciate what other people did for her because she is entitled to her.

Drop her because this type of relationship won't last. It's better to get a not so beautiful girl but with a more beautiful heart.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

That's comical and naive so you have never had a beer in a bar then, where you have asked the owner for some female company it was or could be arranged, and a girl that was selling perfume turned up, nothing wrong with that.

Naive in what way?

I mean girls that sell perfume in Department stores. 

We know this fora is a mix about the members own experiences, what they see and hear, and then add a bit colour to it. Some have more positives experiences than others because of different reasons. 

What I have seen and experienced so far, the only thing I can say, is that falangs mostly come here and put on their pink glasses handed out at the gate at airport, and do not take them off before its to late. 

After series of defeats, and still do not relaize what they do wrong, some ends up bitter and depressed, some try to supress it with constantly claiming short time renting is better than long time. 

Women wants something from us, no matter where in the world you are, and they never lower they expectations no matter how wrong they are, and they are not so far from us as men. We also want somthing, and some of us also have to high expectations. Jeezzz christ we are both people with pros and cons, and for some couples it will never be, or never ment to be. 

Im happy Im on the side that can choose, many of those women do not have a choice. It is clear to me, everyone have to take their time, and not rush it. 

And it is not only the families expectations, it is the whole neighboorhood. I know my family here get questions quite often how much do the falang give pr month?

And it is not only falang who get screwed around, the thais also getting the same threathment if not worse. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tagged said:

After series of defeats, and still do not relaize what they do wrong, some ends up bitter and depressed, some try to supress it with constantly claiming short time renting is better than long time. 

I had more defeats in LOS than I care to remember, but I always thought that one day I'd meet the right one. Sadly I never did.

I did meet many really nice ones, but given my marital experience I think the reality of what they are only comes out after the fix is in.

Frankly, I'd have been better off renting, in the long run.

• Like 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Not me, I never expected to meet 'Miss Right' as an over 50 year old anywhere in the world.

But I have met a surprising number of Miss Right Nows.

I've always been a dreamer.

I thought I'd meet a western one that loved me for what I was, and not because I had money, a house and a nice car. I never did. The first one I lived with took my nice car to trade on a better one for herself, stopped sex, then took my house. No wonder I went off western women after that. Didn't help that I was a babe in the woods when it came to women- back then I thought they were "special".

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sorry, off topic now ........

But when I was being divorced in the UK (age 52), I did meet a very nice Cornish lady who insisted on my eating Sunday dinners with her and her family (she was a great cook), we had romantic evenings by an open fire, drinking wine, attended village events together, went out for pub lunches and she had a very nice house (if a bit rundown).

If only she hadn't been 60 years old and weighted 200 lbs ............. she wanted to hold hands and me to kiss her .... spoiled the whole thing.

Well it is The Pub, so surely a bit of levity is acceptable.

I know that out there there are plenty of old ladies that would love to have a bit of companionship, but I just haven't reached the stage that I can relate to someone looks as old as me ( granny age ).

I did once go out with a woman that had grown up kids, but I decided not to go back for seconds after her gang member son turned up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/26/2021 at 10:03 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Well it is The Pub, so surely a bit of levity is acceptable.

I know that out there there are plenty of old ladies that would love to have a bit of companionship, but I just haven't reached the stage that I can relate to someone looks as old as me ( granny age ).

I did once go out with a woman that had grown up kids, but I decided not to go back for seconds after her gang member son turned up.

same here, I still have problems with women who had kids, I can't accept that anything bigger than me passed this way !

• Like 1

17 hours ago, l4ml4m said:

same here, I still have problems with women who had kids, I can't accept that anything bigger than me passed this way !

As part of my nurse training I observed several women giving birth, and I can say for sure that if I woke up as a female of child bearing age tomorrow, there is absolutely no way any man that had not had a vasectomy would be sticking it in me, even with a condom ( they do break ), and no contraception is 100% reliable.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, HandsomeTallFarang said:

UPDATE: so I’m still here and we are still together.. ostensibly. Things haven’t improved much and I’m monitoring the situation.

Straw and camels back come to mind now. 6 weeks later means you'll just carry on until one dsy, snap, and you or she will be gone.