What Off Ramps do You Have?

Neeranam

After the 2017 bull run, and consequent exchanges shutting down etc, I want an easy off ramp this year. 

I can buy with Bitkub, send to Binance then send to my UK Bank. The charges are little. Then I can send from me UK bank to my Thai bank by WISE. 

I could also withdraw directly from Bitkub to my Thai bank. I don't want to take out too much this way as it could attract unwanted attention.

I can also use my crypto.com card to buy basically anything, and get cashback(in CRO). I'm thinking of buying gold with this option.

There are also p2p exchanges but I have never used any of them.

Any other ideas?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fdsa said:

it's very easy to cash out crypto.

but it's quite difficult to explain to the bank where you've got all that cash you're willing to deposit :biggrin:

Here or in the UK?

I have made some big deposits in the UK......car sales usually.........100k plus.......never had any questions asked......or do you mean even larger deposits?

13 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Here or in the UK?

I have made some big deposits in the UK......car sales usually.........100k plus.......never had any questions asked......or do you mean even larger deposits?

here, actually I have never made a deposit to my account larger than $10k without any documents — always brought the work contracts with me although was never asked for any papers, same with cash deposits below 300k THB - no questions asked. I suppose that there still should be some limit, like if you deposit 1m THB in cash you could be asked for some papers.

However in my home country all banks must report to the revenue department about all deposits larger than $8k, as required by law. So if one doesn't have a company or clarifying documents (like a car or house sale) and brings $10k cash it will definitely raise questions.

• Haha 1

SG lah.  Have had ONE call from OCBC in 8-9 years.  And that was to confirm the nature of a transfer to HK (I've made maybe 3 withdrawals ever from this account).   Never once had a question about any inbound transfer, even from the US.  That's their attitude about it pretty much.