Chiang Mai visa agent

Barney13

Agree with Best Friend Visa.

About five minutes in their office and 3 minutes at Immigration.

Only thing I have to do is get a letter from the bank, everything else done for me.

Started using them when you had to line up at 3am to get a queue number!

On 4/17/2021 at 3:46 PM, canthai55 said:

6000 THB, they get bank letter, they do 90 day reports. Show up at Immigration for interview with wife, be home with wife for onsite interview.

Can you go do a 90 day report for 16.5 THB ? 555

OP wants a retirement extension, not a marriage extension. Wife not necessary.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:24 AM, Brierley said:

Arranging visa's for people who don't meet the Immigration Department requirements for one.

Why would someone who does meet the requirements need an agent? They can simply do it on their own.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Caldera said:

Why would someone who does meet the requirements need an agent? They can simply do it on their own.

Why would someone who does meet the requirements need an agent? They can simply do it on their own after all the hassle or pay some money and only spend 5 minutes at Imm getting the photo taken.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All Thai Visa Solutions on the Hang Dong Road.

Emmy  is delightful and I have never had any issues with her. Her assistant Joy is also  competent.

She can easily fulfill your requirements

Just Google her details

• 2 weeks later...

Not looking for specifics, but would the majority of agents operating in Chiang Mai be "well-connected" enough to magic away some of the requirements?

And would that be a fairly common request / reason for using an agent?

59 minutes ago, Poet said:

Not looking for specifics, but would the majority of agents operating in Chiang Mai be "well-connected" enough to magic away some of the requirements?

And would that be a fairly common request / reason for using an agent?

They have no power to change any requirement of Immigration.

They do know the people, and the people know them, what is required, and are given some leeway - eg. doing 90 day reports with a passport copy on file, etc

Not to say that some can - 'Accomodate' - some requirements if the person making the application is deficient i.e. funds in the bank.

But that is not an Immigration thing. That is the visa agents doing.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

Not to say that some can - 'Accomodate' - some requirements if the person making the application is deficient i.e. funds in the bank.

But that is not an Immigration thing. That is the visa agents doing.

Right, thank you, that is exactly what I wanted to know ????

If performed unilaterally by agents, I can guess it would be fairly common practice, fairly easy to find that service in Chiang Mai.

5 hours ago, Poet said:

Right, thank you, that is exactly what I wanted to know ????

If performed unilaterally by agents, I can guess it would be fairly common practice, fairly easy to find that service in Chiang Mai.

A visa agent cannot "unilaterally" renew a retirement extension if the requirements are not met. They would have to be coordinating with someone at Immigration (getting the right stamp and signature, getting it inputted into the computer, etc.)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, lexilis said:

A visa agent cannot "unilaterally" renew a retirement extension if the requirements are not met. They would have to be coordinating with someone at Immigration (getting the right stamp and signature, getting it inputted into the computer, etc.)

Neither canthai55 nor I suggested that visa agents can renew retirement extensions.

The part of his reply I quoted specifically mentioned the bank requirement. An agent could, without the knowledge of the IO, have his own arrangments to acquire the bank documentation required to satisfy the IO that the funds exist. As canthai55 said, "some requirements".

• 8 months later...
On 4/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, canthai55 said:

6000 THB, they get bank letter, they do 90 day reports. Show up at Immigration for interview with wife, be home with wife for onsite interview.

Can you go do a 90 day report for 16.5 THB ? 555

Are you referring/recommending a specific agency?