Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Fed up always signing in.


Recommended Posts

I have lost count of the times I have had to sign in to my Google and Gmail accounts today, the same

applies to the Thaivisa forum. Anyone know why this is?

Any way I can contact Microsoft about this?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

What device, what operating system?

My Lenovo all in one desktop, and Lenovo laptop. Using Chrome. Windows 10.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stubuzz said:

Are you accepting cookies?

 

Are you deleting history when closing the browser?

I delete history and cookies regularly, but not every day. TV forum is starting to behave itself, but signing into outlook for emails has just got ridiculous.

I have not had this problem with outlook before, I also tick the box that says keep me signed in. Nearly every time I go to outlook I have to sign in, even have to keep printing my password.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody else got any help here? I'm spending all day always signing in to both hotmail and yahoo, thaivisa is just as bad.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My Lenovo ThinkPad laptop just did a few updates last night and again this morning, driver updates and feature updates which required a new log-in for my google mail, and my google OneDrive.  Made the sign in once and then good to go,  I use a fingerprint scanner to log in or a token from my security key.  The last time I had issues like you were stating was when my NordVpn program was doing updates and then I was being logged in outside of the setup locations for where it should be connecting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

My Lenovo ThinkPad laptop just did a few updates last night and again this morning, driver updates and feature updates which required a new log-in for my google mail, and my google OneDrive.  Made the sign in once and then good to go,  I use a fingerprint scanner to log in or a token from my security key.  The last time I had issues like you were stating was when my NordVpn program was doing updates and then I was being logged in outside of the setup locations for where it should be connecting.

Thanks for your help, but I am not computer literate enough to understand fingerprint scanners, token from security keys, NordVpn programmes etc.

My local computer guy doesn't speak any English, so he wouldn't understand anything I say, and there are no other farangs near me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Thanks for your help, but I am not computer literate enough to understand fingerprint scanners, token from security keys, NordVpn programmes etc.

My local computer guy doesn't speak any English, so he wouldn't understand anything I say, and there are no other farangs near me.

Sorry Possum, I thought I could assist, but alas I am an abject failure it seems.  You may need to see what recent updates your computer installed and roll them back if you can, or maybe rolling back a program is foreign as well, again sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sorry Possum, I thought I could assist, but alas I am an abject failure it seems.  You may need to see what recent updates your computer installed and roll them back if you can, or maybe rolling back a program is foreign as well, again sorry.

I really do appreciate all your help mate, and also enjoy reading your posts.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There are days when I go online to pay my bills and nearly every site insists on texting me a security code.  From what I figure there is some kind of cyber alert on at those times.  Perhaps your IP address is on a shirtlist for some reason, which would result in extra security checks.

Personally I have the browser clear the cookies every time I shut it down; I'll keep history, but clear that every few days.  I've done it this way for a long time.

In the Chrome browser check out the password utility (click the three vertical dots in the upper-right corner, then Settings, then Autofill, then Passwords).  Very convenient.  

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...