Tough COVID Measures Will Revive Tourism

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, smedly said:

It will take several days to a week to have an impact on local communities - but hey you obviously have your finger on your own pulse and know everything 

keep us all updated - I'm guessing you won't

I do indeed.

But try working it for yourself

• Like 1

8 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

BANGKOK, April 16 (TNA) – Harsh COVID-19 control measures can start to revive tourism in May at the soonest, said the Tourism Authority of Thailand governor.

I don't get it. Thailand had tried exploiting it's domestic tourism as much as possible - apparently to no avail.

Thailand is demanding quarantine from outside Thailand. The borders are shut, Chinese are not coming, EU countries not coming, India is committing suicide with mass gatherings and will be banned, I doubt Americans or UK will come in numbers until no quarantine.

So, exactly who is going to revive the tourism business ? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I don't get it. Thailand had tried exploiting it's domestic tourism as much as possible - apparently to no avail.

Thailand is demanding quarantine from outside Thailand. The borders are shut, Chinese are not coming, EU countries not coming, India is committing suicide with mass gatherings and will be banned, I doubt Americans or UK will come in numbers until no quarantine.

So, exactly who is going to revive the tourism business ? 

Burmese?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Optimistically if disease control measures are effective as public health authorities expect, tourism can start to improve in May at the soonest, he said.

A comprehensive vaccine programme would be more effective, but that ain't going to happen until a certain favoured manufacturer starts to produce something.

• Like 1

Why do they keep coming out with measures starting in May to revive the tourism sector

Let's get this month out of the way first see how the Corivirus numbers  do  

If the numbers stay up as I suspect they will could be further restrictions in May 

14 hours ago, realfunster said:

Behave yourself TAT, yesterday you told us you were going to be working from home for the next few weeks.

I had my hopes up for a break from your incessant drivel.

This shows again that it doesn't matter at all where these clowns are working from. Home or office outcome same . Better to delete this whole TAT thing and just let individuals come up with ideas from wherever they are . Would safe tons of money as well i think . And there are many other joke government institutes like this that can be closed and done by individuals from home or wherever they are .