Thai Non-O Visa Expires 24 May 2021

Hi to all, I will be arriving on the 22nd of April on a Single Entry Non-O with 11 days Quarantine at BKK and another 14 days at my home in Ubon Ratchathani. What are my options for an extension since I want to stay till the end of September? Appreciate any info since things are starting to get somewhat unpredictable-THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

On entry, you will be given a 90-day permission to stay expiring 20 July 2021. (The expiry date of your visa is irrelevant, except that it must not be expired at the time you enter the country.)  Your options thereafter depend on the basis of your Non O. If you have a Thai spouse or child, you can easily apply for a 60-day extension of your permission to stay taking you to 18 September 2021. To advise further, we need more details.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As said if your are married to or the parent of a Thai you can apply for an extension. More info would help,

As far as I know Ubon does require a 14 day self quarantine at this time. If there was one you could show them you have just finished quarantine and had tests proving you are not infected.

• Thanks 1

Yes, I am married to a Thai lady-Trying to get to the 28th of Sep. 2021. Thank you BritTim and UbonJoe for your info.  Both my wife and I have the pfizer vaccine shot. "Happy Travels."

Edited by Dan747

As I stated in my earlier post, you can easily stay from 22 April until 18 September. To stay longer using standard extensions, you would need to meet the conditions for a one-year extension of stay. Depending on the situation in September, it is possible that "Covid" extensions (right now easy to get) might still be available, but my own gut instinct is that they will be hard to get by that time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1