The BEST Songkran.......EVER!!!! ????????????

chicowoodduck

31 minutes ago, J Town said:

Songkran is a very divisive holiday. I personally can't stand it, but I don't throw shade at those who like it. There are 24 hour grocery stores and Macro opens at 6:00 a.m., so stocking up on necessities is easily done, then stay home, have a few cold ones, and let the partiers have their fun.

No shade or water thrown.....just stating the facts....like it or don’t read it....????????????????????

55 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

There's lot of miserable long term old gits and living in a place like Pattaya where many foreigners go to join in and get drunk on holiday why they are surprised I find weird. 

Old git? Hardly, but I do have some common sense in my back pocket that I like to shine on most days.....????????????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

I only see one good thing, unless you count the red bandana... and that is probably too sweaty... 

You mean the cheap plastic red sunglasses/eye protection?

Edited by Salerno
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, rott said:

The objections to Songkran in Pattaya are that it lasts too long and is impossible to avoid. 

I remember when Songkran in Pattaya was only the one day, the 19th, and there was just as much whinging about that, as there is nowadays.

All the usual suspects, Bad Farangs, Dirty Water, Ice, Dangerous, Can't dress well when I go out at night ... and on and on it goes.

Most seem to be smokers for some reason.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

All it takes is a little preparation, street sense and common sense to avoid the listed complaints.

Yeah, I once went a full morning avoiding all that and a damned kid with a bucket got me on the way home...... hiding round a bend. 

• Haha 1