Private island for sale: Only 350 million baht - one careful owner (except it may be illegal!)

webfact

6 hours ago, khunPer said:

You can buy Koh Som (Orange Island) for just 130 million baht, it's a one square kilometer big island, almost 42 rai, and as it's only 700 meter shore to shore from Koh Samui, so you might even be able to stay healthy, and swim over to your new paradise property...????

Koh-Som-island-for-sale-1.jpg

More information HERE.

3.5 million Euro for that is a steal, if ou compare that to what 3.5 million would buy you in Bangkok, New York, Beverly Hills, Munich, Paris or any other major city in the west! 

Edited by pacovl46

42 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

3.5 million Euro for that is a steal, if ou compare that to what 3.5 million would buy you in Bangkok, New York, Beverly Hills, Munich, Paris or any other major city in the west! 

Wai not: Thai net dreams of buying island paradise shattered by scam reality | Coconuts Bangkok

Lady is in some serious trouble and the main resort is set to sue.

While Minky never said explicitly that Koh Waii Paradise Resort belonged to her family, the implication was clear to many. Now the resort has responded by doing what every marginally embarrassed organization does – threaten to sue, according to park officials.

“Lastly, the information on Facebook for the land sale is totally not true,” the resort said in a statement signaling its intent to take unspecified legal action.

And with that, a brief but bright dream faded. The original post was deleted, and Minky Arisara has apologized for her “mistake.” She insists her family does own property there, but now says it only consists of farmland.

“I apologize for my unintentional misinformation. I didn’t expect such huge interest and the enormous sharing of the announcement,” she wrote.  

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

“I apologize for my unintentional misinformation. I didn’t expect such huge interest and the enormous sharing of the announcement,” she wrote.  

Hoping to get away with it on the quiet. just how do you give misinformation unintentionally Minky?  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Wai not: Thai net dreams of buying island paradise shattered by scam reality | Coconuts Bangkok

While Minky never said explicitly that Koh Waii Paradise Resort belonged to her family, the implication was clear to many. Now the resort has responded by doing what every marginally embarrassed organization does – threaten to sue, according to park officials.

“Lastly, the information on Facebook for the land sale is totally not true,” the resort said in a statement signaling its intent to take unspecified legal action.

And with that, a brief but bright dream faded. The original post was deleted, and Minky Arisara has apologized for her “mistake.” She insists her family does own property there, but now says it only consists of farmland.

So she was asking 350 million for some farmland? That's a heck of a mistake.

22 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I wasn’t taking about the Island that she partly owns. I was talking about the one someone mentioned in a comment for 130 million Baht (3.5 million Euro) near Samui, the one that is 1 square kilometer.