Sales of illegal sex toys is big business in Thailand: report

webfact

21 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well maybe but don't you think a girl would look a bit of a prat holding an electric toothbrush and pushing it down hard into her lap whilst sitting on the MRT  ????

Possibly but people do strange things  be ok if she uses signal  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Excel said:

Of course it did and possibly it was after the Vietnam war had  finished and US and other Farang personnel started leaving, that  the Thai ladies realised there were [bigger and] better things to satisfy themselves with other than Thai men. 

These are "sex aids" not "sex toys". Toys are designed for children to play with. These "toys" are not made/designed for children. It's time to use the correct appellation for these products to end the confusion.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, SupermarineS6B said:

I'm a bit reluctant to let this one out of the bag as we'll all be reduced to buying toilet paper if the gestapo get wind of it, but my ex used to swear by a liberal lashing of the chap in the boat with the bum gun.......... Swore by it........     I always wondered why the water bill was so high ....... 

Now that's interesting..............????

I'm a bit reluctant to let this one out of the bag as we'll all be reduced to buying toilet paper if the gestapo get wind of it, but my ex used to swear by a liberal lashing of the chap in the boat with the bum gun.......... Swore by it........     I always wondered why the water bill was so high ....... 

Reminds me of Queen - Under Pressure.

• Haha 1

You think you had problems, I never could find out where the nozzle got lost

• Haha 2

Sex Toys? 

A toy implies something for a child to play with.... 

Not Vibrators, <deleted>'s or women's masturbation devices?  Or just Body Cavity Stimulation for whomever do enjoys it?

Is that not a restriction of the Thai Freedom and the right to choose? 

If demand is that high, and that its not legalized, what shall the lonely and sexually repressed women to do instead?  What will gay and trsnsgenders do?

There may be a Thai Constitution issue here. 

The Female population in this country continues to exceed male births for the last 7 years.... I believe after reading The Ministry Statistics, there are currently more than 2 million females then men.

Let the women have the vibrators! Let men have vibrators. 

Power to express one's self sexually is certainly allowed behind public venue doors and brothels here. 

6 hours ago, Excel said:

Its pot luck I think as to whether it gets picked up . The only time I had a problem was when I was trying to import a blow up sheep for my Welsh friend. Customs stopped it because of no livestock import licence, baaa

It that Rylly all that happened or were there there other ramifications?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brian Hull said:

Could there be a more hypocritical government than in Thailand, the sex capital of the world where anything goes, and a big money earner for the country but sex toys are too naughty? Double standards at its best.

I seem to remember during Yingluck's government the Minister of Culture complained about bare breasted women in tourist areas and how this was insulting to Thai culture. I think at the same time his father was arrested by the police for previous alleged criminal activity after going into hiding. Although I don't think he was that well hidden it was more that the police didn't want to find him. A lot of people pointed out that the Ministry's website home page had a background with many bare breasted women in traditional art. A couple of days later they had covered up their breasts.

5 minutes ago, FarangFB said:

So just confiscated, right? No 5 year jail time + 60k fine mentioned on the first post?

Maybe for jail time or a large fine it would need to be submitted as evidence. If it's confiscated the officer just keeps it. Just a thought.

2 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Just legalize it already. Even once pathetically Catholic countries have done it, and so can you, Thailand.

Yeah but weirdly they won't. Don't even try to understand why. It could make your (big) head explode.