Sales of illegal sex toys is big business in Thailand: report

webfact

21 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

The government will not legalise sex toys until some minister has finished setting up his sex toy franchises.  Locals will be permitted to manufacture sex toys after applying for a permit  but sales are restricted to the government only under another expensive permit.

In that case I assume they only would allow ?but plugs" to be manufactured. 

13 hours ago, FarangFB said:

But what causes it to get to that? Apparently not single toy confiscations, as I have yet to hear of anyone getting fined/arrested for buying or carrying a toy for personal use.

I've no experience of this so I was just speculating that confiscation might avoid any recording of the incident and the officer gets to keep the toy. A bit like a bribe really. You pay a small fine and go on your way with no record of it ever happening. It's never happened to me or anyone I know but then the whole point of this is they might not tell me anyway.

7 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Natasha and her Assistant Ploy say the whole ordeal is nonsense! ????  Thai police gave her a warning stating thai PENAL code #6969

image.jpeg.854cd706de617f9b06ba071c2af1704f.jpeg

"Hole" 

• Sad 1

WHY IS IT ILLEGAL?

If we compare sex toys to  ALCOHOL, SEX ON THE STREETS or PROSTITUTION which is rife in the kingdom which is risky or damaging?

Your honouR I rest my case. Nearly wrote something else ,then I remembered I was reprimanded once.????????

On 4/17/2021 at 6:05 PM, FarangFB said:

Here are a couple questions I never found the answer:

1- what happens if you're caught with a sex toy on your luggage when coming in?

2- what happens if you buy some sex toy overseas (say Aliexpress) and it gets caught by customs? 

For the second question I have somewhat experienced it - the order could be considered a sex toy but at the same time it didn't really have any resemblance to a human body part so it could be just a massage device - it never got delivered and when tracking the package I got "Unsuccessful delivery,Prohibited articles - item not delivered/Item seized or destroyed because of nature of content"

Obviously I never complained, this was months ago and I just let it go. I do have other successful purchases and also friends who ordered loads of sex toys, many with quite obvious shapes and they all cleared through customs without hassle.

The sniffer dogs are not trained to detect them 

On 4/17/2021 at 2:15 AM, Mavideol said:

when I asked some of the Thai ladies about that, the majority said that it was due to a matter of size, with Thai man they didn't felt full  and/or satisfied  555

“i no like Thai man”, is the first phrase taught to Isaan ladies when they come to the big city.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Haha 1

On 4/17/2021 at 1:09 PM, Excel said:

Of course it did and possibly it was after the Vietnam war had  finished and US and other Farang personnel started leaving, that  the Thai ladies realised there were better things to satisfy themselves with other than Thai men. 

From what I have been told by some of the local women is that the local men are rather small in regards to length and girth.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:18 PM, Excel said:

Well being full is one issue  but as for being satisfied it appears that most Thai men are only interested in their own satisfaction and not of their partners, basically selfish little dicks.

That explains why it's hard to find XL size condoms. I can only find them at Watsons.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Excel said:

ok I'll make it easy give you a simple clue - "Sex Toys" . Now in case you have not read the subject matter it has nothing to do with bar girls which you appear to have a fixation about. But tiresome drivel in an attempt to divert the thrust of the subject matter as is the case with your replies, sorry but as there is no trash file here , it will just have to be ignore for you. bye bye 

Some day I will be as nice as you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

From what I have been told by some of the local women is that the local men are rather small in regards to length and girth.

Correct and that has been born out by medical statements. 2nd only to Indians if I recall correctly for having the smallest penis.  

2 hours ago, Excel said:

Correct and that has been born out by medical statements. 2nd only to Indians if I recall correctly for having the smallest penis.  

False news!I don't believe it. There are quite a few big ones in parliament!

• Haha 1