Different golf course restrictions for Chonburi/Rayong/Chachoengsao

smylee52

I am looking to return to Jomtien next week but if the golf is not on through the golf bars I won't bother.

As far as I can tell from the confusing communiques Chonburi golf is closed (April 18) but not Rayong or

Chachoengsao so the bars can pivot and schedule more rounds at Eastern Star , Green Valley

etc , (depending on availability) .

Is this wishful thinking or a possibility ?

Plutaluang Navy Golf Course in Sattahip temporarily closed due to Covid-19

The Plutaluang Navy Golf Course located in Sattahip will be temporarily closed for several days for cleaning and Covid-19 precautionary measures, according to the management of the golf course and resort.

Lt. Col. Katanyu Sritangnan, manager of the Plutaluang Navy Golf Course, made the announcement yesterday evening and informed The Pattaya News.

The popular golf course will be closed to the public from April 16th to April 20th for various precautionary Covid-19 cleaning measures.

You can read the full article from The Pattaya News here

1 hour ago, smylee52 said:

Chonburi golf is closed

Not according to the golf courses. made 2 bookings today and nothing mentioned. 

We were informed Greenwood was closed Friday for "big cleaning" but the group I play with will be there Monday so Chonburi golf has definitely not been closed yet.

The only other restriction I am aware of currently is Pattana closing their changing rooms and some/many courses not using air con in the changing rooms

8 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've not seen anything saying golf in chonburi is closed, do you have a link?

I should have bookmarked but did not . Can't find the specific reference now but from what I see in the replies it seems golf courses are exempt at this point .