Patong thai style rooms around 6000 thb/month?

Hal65

I'm expecting no frills and probably further back. My question to the locals is just how far back from the beach and Bangla rd? In a previous thread I saw that the fire station is a cheaper area, maybe 1 or 1.5 km away.

Any other areas to look into? I'm in Phi Phi and told my taxi driver to/from the pier, I'd pay her to show me some cheap areas of Patong when I return, again with proximity to the beach/bangla being the main determining factor.

Edited by Hal65

plenty of places back near the fire dept and on na nai road for thai style places for 3-5,000 baht

no air con, no hot water, no internet....

6,000 u can get farang style, with air con an hot water

Lots of places in Kamala at that price under 1.5 kms to beach

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1

Just look at Facebook market place, plenty of farang style hotels with a/c internet and good tv for 4000/5000 baht a month (pay electric extra), but require 1 year contract signing.... (more for 6 or 3 months contract).

I have seen many 250b or 300b per night hotels advertised on the street in Nanai road as you go by, all inclusive, if you are new to Patong I strongly recommend stay in one of these for a few days, then walk around and find a place you like for longer term contract....

Edited by Agusts
  • Like 1

Agree with previous post, best to look at the Facebook Marketplace, I've seen condo studios (in Kata & Naiharn) 5k/month, full condo amenities (gym, rooftop pool etc...) near the beach... Patong should have plenty I guess?

• Like 1