Covid 72 hour pre-flight test

carlyai

I fly out from Kon Kaen on 14th June for Bangkok then via Singapore to another destination.

Seems the Covid test results can take between 2 to 4 days to return and a poster said to get a few tests to make sure I get the results before I fly.

I live in Kuchinari, so the plan was to drive to Kon Kaen and get tested at a few places and either book into a hotel and wait there for the results or drive back home and wait.

Anyone know what places offer the test in Kon Kaen, the test turn around time and any helpful advice. Thanks.

I've also posted on another site, the Isan Farang. 

It's a bit down the road but Bangkok hospital in Udon has a same day service.  If you are there before 0900 you can pick it up that evening @2100  If your there before 1200 you can pick it up next morning. Any time after that it will not be ready till next evening.

It's a walk in service no appointment required just take your passport and a fit to fly letter is also included in the package.

Edited by starky
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, starky said:

It's a bit down the road but Bangkok hospital in Udon has a same day service.  If you are there before 0900 you can pick it up that evening @2100  If your there before 1200 you can pick it up next morning. Any time after that it will not be ready till next evening.

It's a walk in service no appointment required just take your passport and a fit to fly letter is also included in the package.

Thanks @Starkey. Any idea of the cost?