The Week That Was in Thailand News: Fake News! There are no tourists in the Hub of Waves!

webfact

7 hours ago, bobbin said:

I'm pretty sure that you are referring to me in regards to the alcohol with food ban..

I only posted what I thought was common sense given the Covid surge. Eat your meal out and return home for your non-banned alcohol chaser.. Saying that people who continue moan about this policy might "possibly" have a problem with alcohol ignited a firestorm of protests by the pro-alcohol lobby that had my notifications lighting up for the next 2 days.. the last response culminating in a profane post suggesting I keep my opinions to myself but qualifying that it was offered with "due respect" 555

Still don't know why that post is still there..

Just wish that I had been quick enough to suggest take-away. Problem solved..

Classic article 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

I thought he missed a lot out and downplayed it a tad! 

Missed a lot out? You use to mut kings English. Or gutter talk?  

I hope the Benz will start.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gavlar said:

Rooster.... great piece....you need to send the missus away more often...maybe to 2037.

And keep drinking the vodka as it obviously let's your creative juices flow.

Rooster does seem to have risen to the top of the hay bales .  He can crow a bit this week, though as far as creative juices flow ........ he really is the only creative cock left on the TV block that once had a flock of worthy punsters.   Now its mostly just a crock.   No shock there.

Mulch Hay Bales - Snow's Farm

Edited by rumak

15 hours ago, Marpa47 said:

My gosh, you’ve outdone yourself.  Don‘t think I’ve enjoyed any article of any kind any more than this week’s offering, in a very long time.  You pulled out all the stops.  Only wish i could come up with as well crafted a reply.  Thank you.  A masterpiece.  Now... how you gonna top it next week?  And the next... and the next..

• Sad 1

I don't think Too and pals care a jot about 6m jobs lost as it won't effect them or any of the millions of public or civil servants who continue to get their salaries (and envelopes) come what may and you can include the active, inactive BiB as well.