Two foreigners arrested for flouting COVID-19 travel ban measure will be deported

geovalin

Just now, IamNoone88 said:

What on the earth were they doing driving an ambulance? Obviously up to no good ....

Makes me wonder if they did a proper search of the ambulance or if they overlooked that in their rush to check if those foreigners were infected.

• Like 1

Very fuzzy, and poorly articulated travel restrictions are in place now. Does anyone really know what they can, or cannot do? We are told there are no locdowns. Truth? Or false?

Millions traveling over the holidays. The persecution and enforcement of policies the police likely do not know much about, seems to be very random, haphazard, and unclear. Typical Prayuth. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Very fuzzy, and poorly articulated travel restrictions are in place now. Does anyone really know what they can, or cannot do?  

I suppose foreigners taking and driving away Cambodian ambulances would safely fall into the latter category...

Edited by Bogbrush
Error

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Very fuzzy, and poorly articulated travel restrictions are in place now. Does anyone really know what they can, or cannot do? We are told there are no locdowns. Truth? Or false?

Millions traveling over the holidays. The persecution and enforcement of policies the police likely do not know much about, seems to be very random, haphazard, and unclear. Typical Prayuth. 

Time for you to sharpen up your reading (and/or comprehension) skills...................................

Edited by hotandsticky

5 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

What on the earth were they doing driving an ambulance? Obviously up to no good ....

The latest on this OP and please bear in mind that ambulances on official business are allowed to cross inter-provincial borders (from today's Khmer Times);-

"Kampot police sent two Chinese men to the provincial court for questioning yesterday, accused of impersonating doctors and driving an ambulance, attempting to flee to Preah Sihanouk province, violating the government’s provincial travel ban...........they are accused with three counts of “impersonating a doctor, using an ambulance without permission from the Ministry of Health or the provincial Health Department and violating the government’s provincial travel ban,” and face up to five years in prison each if convicted"

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50840814/two-detained-for-impersonating-doctors-in-bid-to-cross-provinces/

No mention of deportation in this post.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

The latest on this OP and please bear in mind that ambulances on official business are allowed to cross inter-provincial borders (from today's Khmer Times);-

"Kampot police sent two Chinese men to the provincial court for questioning yesterday, accused of impersonating doctors and driving an ambulance, attempting to flee to Preah Sihanouk province, violating the government’s provincial travel ban...........they are accused with three counts of “impersonating a doctor, using an ambulance without permission from the Ministry of Health or the provincial Health Department and violating the government’s provincial travel ban,” and face up to five years in prison each if convicted"

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50840814/two-detained-for-impersonating-doctors-in-bid-to-cross-provinces/

image.png.187cbbfebcd5b80b2a1464b96cc157bf.png

5 hours ago, Salerno said:

Other than your dislike of him, what has he got to do with Cambodia?

Going by all the saddo emoticans you dish out, no one really knows your views on anything. so at the moment you favour the unelected "PM".

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Going by all the saddo emoticans you dish out, no one really knows your views on anything. so at the moment you favour the unelected "PM".

Ah diddums, do I hurt your feelings? Strange that the authors of posts I like (some of which I would assume would be yours) don't seem to get upset about it.

As to your statement, no, I don't, the sooner the oxygen bandit (and his cronies) is relegated to a footnote in history the better IMO. But he's not really relevant to this thread is he.

Edited by Salerno
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Ah diddums, do I hurt your feelings? Strange that the authors of posts I like (some of which I would assume would be yours) don't seem to get upset about it.

As to your statement, no, I don't, the sooner the oxygen bandit (and his cronies) is relegated to a footnote in history the better IMO. But he's not really relevant to this thread is he.

You are not hurting my feelings pal, you give me as many likes as you do saddos. Go to any topic that you are taking part in and you will see it all the time, your one saddo surrounded by likes and laughing emoticans.

What does that tell you? ????

Edited by possum1931

On 4/19/2021 at 1:39 PM, Burma Bill said:

.... thanks for the update .....no mention of what they were actually trying to achieve by doing this ...... a well kept secret!

• Thanks 1