"Thai Women don't feel Love"

21 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Their approach to relationships is certainly different and very succesful (mostly), just ask anyone whose married to one.

As for love, every human being is capable, with some it just needs nurturing more than others. Takes TWO to play and win at that game.

It has worked for me for 28 years, 21 years of being married to my Thai wife and 7 years of friendship before that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, robblok said:

If you are so smart you always say you are why did you get screwed over so much. Does not sound that smart. At least i avoided that. Maybe im smarter. (goes along the same line of questioning you did) 

I believed in love, and what people like you and my mom told me about love and relationships, but I only believed once. Then I looked around and saw all the other men in the same position. Also the family court is surrounded in secrecy, you don't get to hear what happens until it's too late.

Smart people make mistakes, but learn from their mistakes, stupid people just make the same mistake time and again but each time hope for a different outcome.

But I'm sure your current Thai woman is different, and it won't end like all your other relationships ended.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

I married my missus whilst not earning alot of money and there's only 2 years between us, 4 years happily married now love is very subjective. I believe if you're alot older than a person and just throw money at the to start you'll find a gold digger regardless of their nationality, I'd pose a question back, can old rich farangs in thailand experience real love without throwing money at it ?

Just now, Gwen1234 said:

I married my missus whilst not earning alot of money and there's only 2 years between us, 4 years happily married now love is very subjective. I believe if you're alot older than a person and just throw money at the to start you'll find a gold digger regardless of their nationality, I'd pose a question back, can old rich farangs in thailand experience real love without throwing money at it ?

How would you know?

4 years is nothing, post again after you've been married 30 years.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I believed in love, and what people like you told me about love and relationships, but I only believed once.

Also the family court is surrounded in secrecy, you don't get to hear what happens until it's too late.

Smart people learn from experience, others just make the same mistake time and again.

But I'm sure your current Thai woman is different, and it won't end like all your other relationships ended.

I don't have a current Thai woman, she is from Singapore. Yes she is different as she gives me housing worth 80k plus per month. Plus electricity around 10k a month. One could say I am a paid for man ????

I know its hard to believe but some people actually don't pay for it. 

And no smart people don't learn from experience, they plan ahead something you did not do. Not so smart actually. I actually planned ahead once with my first Thai woman making sure i got a contract stated that i keep what i have and it would not become communal. Saved me a lot of money. 

Its not about believing in love its about planning ahead before. Love is nice but it can fail too. 

Anyway I never had a problem with with how you live your life but you seem to have a problem with the fact that some relations failed. I don't know many guys that don't have had multiple relationships. If things become a problem that can't be solved then ending it is best. Not sure why that is failure. Failure is paying for it believing its love and getting ripped off.

Paying for it is not a problem at all if that is what you like. You obviously like it. I never had a problem with you as you understand that paying for it is not love and you just pay for a woman to stay with you and do as you say and that is it. I have a problem with guys who pay for it get ripped off blame all Thai woman.

You have your idea of relations and it seems to work for you, but there other ways. Not for someone like you of course you need social skills and you admitted lacking those. You also need to be able to not always do what you want but think about someone else too at times. (social skills) The trick is finding someone who is a lot like you so you don't have to compromise too much.

But for you sex is all important so forget about it. 

21 hours ago, seajae said:

my wife says a lot of thai women marry foreigners because they want real love and not the way thai men treat their wives, she says several she knows wont marry a thai man or have anything to do with them, could be why they are selling so many sex toys these days

Thais love money only 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How would you know?

4 years is nothing, post again after you've been married 30 years.

How would I know what ? 4 years married 5 years relationship total, definitely a loving relationship. And I certainly know about old rich farangs finding gold diggers using money then being bitter about it, that's 50% of Thai visas poster's

• Like 2

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Every guy I know pays for it in some way. It's not just about money, at least till the divorce.

Start to move in different circles.

I am now more in a group of younger Singaporeans and guess what guys and girls contribute equally. Such a novel concept. They are a couple sharing cost and having fun. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, robblok said:

Anyway I never had a problem with with how you live your life but you seem to have a problem with the fact that some relations failed. I don't know many guys that don't have had multiple relationships. If things become a problem that can't be solved then ending it is best. Not sure why that is failure. Failure is paying for it believing its love and getting ripped off.

Even if I were the best looking and most interesting 65 year old in the world, I seriously doubt I could bag a '10' who was 30 years old for free. 

At 50 I seriously doubt you're eating prime rib FOC.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't know any guy that got married expecting to be celibate.

That is not what i mean. I would not stay in a relationship with bad or no sex. I am saying its not the most important thing. For me getting along and having similar interests is important. Sex too but its a combination of things. I could not be with a girl that is good in bed but has a terrible temper or so. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Even if I were the best looking and most interesting 65 year old in the world, I seriously doubt I could bag a '10' who was 30 years old for free. 

No you could not so you pay for it. I know i cant bag 10's for free. But that is not what I am after. That is the difference between you and me. Hence you pay for it and I don't.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That may change if they have kids.

Maybe yes maybe no. But fact remains they are not paying for it. You were paying for it in Thailand and it went wrong. I dont believe you had kids with that woman ?

So kids is just an excuse.

6 minutes ago, Gwen1234 said:

How would I know what ? 4 years married 5 years relationship total, definitely a loving relationship. And I certainly know about old rich farangs finding gold diggers using money then being bitter about it, that's 50% of Thai visas poster's

I thought I was in a loving relationship (and faithful to her) for 30 years.

That was until I came home and found she had abducted the kids, and told the divorce judge she had hated me for 20 years. ''Definitely a loving relationship", what a crock, that can easily change, that's if your partner doesn't already secretly hate you and isn't already cheating on you. I never try to predict the 'feelings' of my rented wife, don't really care, if she wants to leave she is easily replaced (usually in less than a week).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

I thought I was in a loving relationship for 30 years.

That was until I came home and found she had abducted the kids, and told the divorce judge she had hated me for 20 years. ''Definitely a loving relationship", what a crock, that can easily change, that's if your partner doesn't already secretly hate you and isn't already cheating on you. I never try to predict the 'feelings' of my rented wife, don't really care, if she wants to leave she is easily replaced (usually in less than a week).

+1 Brit, been there as well.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's <deleted> lad, it's happens all over the world though. It's obviously soured your feelings on the matter and tbh if that happened to me after 30 years I'd probably just bag a new bird every week for money aswell, nothing wrong with it at all in my opinion, but still doesn't change the fact thai women do feel love just some people don't find it

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Loving relationship does not mean feelings cant change. Usually you get a bit of heads up. But again you said your socially not skilled maybe you did not pick it up. You seem a really dominant personality maybe you made her feel like ****. I know my dad is definitely not always nice with my mom. He is the smart one but also dominant and shows her who is the smart one. 

Mom really does not like that couple of times close to divorce. It takes 2 to tango Brit. In rare cases one partner is to blame (i wont say that is not the case with you as i encountered the Thai girl from hell (but was prepared with my prenup) and it did not cost me much. Forward planning. 

Also i think kids see it more clear then parents do. So if your kids side with you then she probably was wrong. If your kids don't like you then you probably did something wrong. (depends a bit how old the kids were during the breakup). I certainly saw what was happening between my mom and dad (i still would have chosen dad but i knew he was wrong but we got more in common)

With the Thai woman from hell her own kids sided with me. Still do and are still in contact. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gwen1234 said:

That's <deleted> lad, it's happens all over the world though. It's obviously soured your feelings on the matter and tbh if that happened to me after 30 years I'd probably just bag a new bird every week for money aswell, nothing wrong with it at all in my opinion, but still doesn't change the fact thai women do feel love just some people don't find it

Love is an emotion and changes as quickly as the wind changes direction. Don't kid yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, ThailandRyan said:

Love is an emotion and changes as quickly as the wind changes direction. Don't kid yourself.

It certainly can change and does over time. That is when it matters if you have a lot in common or not. If you both live your separate lives and do few things together its easier to break up. Also the grass often looks greener on the other side. 

I certainly don't think love is forever but in general you can pick up on the change. Relationships need effort at times. Its never a sure thing. 

I certainly understand the renting a gf idea. But i just don't like it. Everyone is different. I don't mind the renting relationships but then to say Thai woman dont feel love because those people dont experience it is just wrong. Relationships based on money are just not the same. If there is no money involved its easier to split up and you know they like you as they will leave when they don't.  With paid for and then thinking your in love is dangerous. (money wise)

1 minute ago, Caldera said:

Who comes up with those nonsensical generalizations? Guys who have been taken to the cleaners?

I'd cut the word 'Thai' from the headline, but that's about it.

As @ThailandRyan says, a woman's feelings can quickly change and aren't affected by the manly virtues like loyalty, duty, honour, fidelity, integrity, responsibility, so you can be instantly out of luck, and they'll rewrite your relationship history without any mercy or regret to make it all your fault. Most of them are mad enough to completely believe their own rewrites as well.

One warning sign up front,

Never ever have a relationship with a woman who bad mouths her former lover/husband/father of her children because you will be next (but you can still use such women for sex).

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Nobodies kidding themselves I've been in long term relationships before and love has come and gone, but again, that's doesn't mean thai women cannot love and money is the only thing they want, ofcourse there are thousands upon thousands of women in the tourist areas that only have money in mind but there are equally just as many genuinely wanting a partner, pot luck.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

My now Thai ex-wife after 12 years of marriage returned home in the US from her supposed 6 week Thailand vacation to tell me she no longer loved me, wanted a divorce, but if she decided she still loved me in a year we could remarry.  It was a week later I found out she had cheated on me and found a new millionaire boyfriend in the US. She had only gone to Thailand for one week, dropped our daughter of at her parents, flew back to the US where she hooked up with her new boyfriend she had met at her work, spent 4 weeks with him in Hawaii, then flew back to Thailand to retrieve our daughter and return home.  Didn't cover her tracks very well, phone records, Google tracking gps, and once confronted she balled like a baby asking me not to take her daughter away from her.  Booted her ass out of the house, filed for divorce and had the daughter live with me until she was 14 and made her own decision on where she wanted to live. Takes all kinds, but I never saw it coming, as I had just had back and neck surgery.  Due to a prenuptial she got nothing but her car. My first American ex wife said the same thing Brits did, I haven't loved you for the last 10 years. Adios, the door is open you can leave at anytime dont let it hit you in the a$$ on your way out. Financially recovered and very happy with what I have now. This GF knows she can leave anytime she wants with what she has and would be replaced quickly, but she is a smart one, knows the value of what she has, and she has more liquid cash than I do, and she is not Thai.

Madness that, plenty of stories out there about this sort of stuff that's why people should be very picky about who they get with. Nobody knows how things will turn in the future just have to protect yourself and hope for the best otherwise you'll stay single and bitter, but, each to their own. If I was in my 50s was single and had a load of spare cash I'd probably not consider getting married and just play the field for as long as possible 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gwen1234 said:

Nobodies kidding themselves I've been in long term relationships before and love has come and gone, but again, that's doesn't mean thai women cannot love and money is the only thing they want, ofcourse there are thousands upon thousands of women in the tourist areas that only have money in mind but there are equally just as many genuinely wanting a partner, pot luck.

No so much pot-luck.... If you are overwhelmingly misogynistic and view any new relationship as nothing more than a financial transaction there is no luck involved. Someone will not find a relationship borne of mutual respect and feelings, it's going to be impossible - if any potential relationship is approached in this manner there will be repeated conformation that love is only ever something which is bought. 

IF however, a more open minded approach is taken some will be taken advantage of. 

There are no rights and wrongs as we meander through our lives,  feelings and emotions change, relationships mature, improve or turn sour, people can change, mistakes can be made.

But, because someones relationship has failed, it does not mean the same issues will exist in another. 

Thus: For those who’s relationships have failed, thats an individual situation, one which is repeated with many other failed relationships, but to project that same outlook onto every other relationship is flawed thinking. 

Some relationships fail some of the time, but not all of them all of the time as some posters seem to be implying based on their own experiences. 

Everyone and everything is different... 

• Like 1

They do feel love, actually their love is stronger than the European or US women. But they don't express themselfs, they are mostly not romantic but they deeply fall in love when they find the right man.

it is true that most/some Thai woman wants nothing to do with Thai men since Thai men are not a real family men and self fish.

But this applies to uneducated,village or low income Thai women/men

Educated and self supported women with high income prefers white collar  Thai men.

• Sad 1