"Thai Women don't feel Love"

30 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

It can be a sad reflection on farangs in some of the sexpot centers in Thailand, that maybe they will have had hot rampant sex well into their twilight years, but they will die alone without anyone there who truly loved them and mourns for them.

I'm fairly certain my 9 year old son loves me and will mourn me.

Doubt I'll be alive when he finishes high school, might not even seem him start it.

Don't really need a woman to do that.

But will confess the hot rampant sex in my twilight years (in Thailand) was something not to be missed.

Who would have guessed 52-64 would (or even could) have been the best years of their life?

The love I've had from my son and my step-daughter have been beyond anything I ever expected. Not to mention the love (and sex) I received from a series of Thai women. It's all been great and totally unexpected.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

But for me, I'm in my 60's, wife in her 50's, all the kids in their 20's and 30's priorities change.

I'm also in my 60s, live-in in her early 40s, kids in their 20s and 10s, and gik in her early 30s.

In Thailand you can have it all, but at my age maybe not have it so often with the gik.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm also in my 60s, live-in in her early 40s, kids in their 20s and 10s, and gik in her early 30s.

In Thailand you can have it all, but at my age maybe not so often.

Not to mention that in Thailand, despite all its shortcomings, you are more likely to die with a smile on your face than say in the UK

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hellohello123 said:

I remember one girl, whom I sent a intro msg, that was a few lines long x 3,

that went soemthing like

me:Hey my name is Housebrick nice to meet you,

your profile is really nice, and you seem like a nice girl,

it would be great to chat with you
me: how has your day been? anything exciting?
me: I had just had one of those days where everything went wrong ????

Her: goodnight

1 month later

her: why you not send message? are you not interested in me?

I let her know what I thought.... didnt get a reply......surprise surprise

oddly enough ive found as soon as I say goodbye--THEN they want to talk......true story ????

From my years of personal experience, I think many (not most!) Thai women are not capable of loving. I think they can act like they love when it serves there purposes, but I think they are hardened by tough childhoods, including economically and perhaps from sexual abuse in some cases, and lost their ability to love as a defense/survival mechanism.

In a few relationships I have had with Thais I have been stunned to see how they seemed to be able to instantly turn off their "love"....turn off their hearts. It's just the theory I have developed from my personal experience.

Of course I do also feel that many Thai women can love more deeply and devotedly that most Western women (along with being way more feminine). Just my opinion.

I am lucky to have a loving and fun relationship with my wonderful Thai wife.

Edited by sagra
mispelling, words accidentaly left out
  • Like 2

On 4/18/2021 at 5:16 PM, giddyup said:

That's the truth with any big age disparity, be it Thai/Falang or Falang/Falang, but does a rich guy in his 60's or 70's really care if his stunning, young trophy wife loves him or not? Might be true of wealthy women and their toy boys as well. They are just buying young flesh, not love.

That's what you say and people who lie to themselves. Just watch 90 fiance to see old men and women make absolute fools of themselves. 

On 4/20/2021 at 6:32 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Of course not... nothing wrong in doing what you are doing and paying for company with someone who has no issue agreeing to such an arrangement. 

But, don’t make the assumption that all other relationship are similar because one that didn’t rely on money failed and the only relationships you had that don’t fail are the ones you are in financial control of, for that is not a relationship* but a business agreement.

(* relationship in terms of this subject, love).

There is other currency than money in play in a relationship.

1 hour ago, sagra said:

In a few relationships I have had with Thais I have been stunned to see how they seemed to be able to instantly turn off their "love"....turn off their hearts. It's just the theory I have developed from my personal experience.

I've seen far more western women "instantly turn off their "love"....turn off their hearts." than Thai women.

• Like 2

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

As the topic has entered the discussion of prostitution prices, this topic is closed.