Annual health checks in Samui

I used to do my annual health checks when I was traveling back to Australia every six months, they are free there. This year it looks like the trips back are not happening.

So where I can do these for a very reasonable price:

Blood

Urine

Cholesterol, sugar etc

PSA

Bangkok hospital here can do it, but the prices are quite high, and one doesn't need a fancy hospital for routine lab measurements. Can these be done at the public hospital in Nathon?

My gf does something similar (and more) every year at the Cancer Hospital Surat Thani, the cost for her is 1600-1800 baht. There were guys from Phuket who did it in the Mission there for little more than 3k, but with the current restrictions and uncertainty is better to do it somewhere around.

9 minutes ago, gearbox said:

Bangkok hospital here can do it, but the prices are quite high, and one doesn't need a fancy hospital for routine lab measurements.

Bangkok Hospitals 19.000 baht checkup package? You can get almost the same for half that price in Thai Inter.

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Samui Home Clinic in Bangrak would be cheaper than the hospitals. 077927288

Dr Bew - speaks good English

Bangkok Samui are doing a special pckage- 1,900 baht. Or they were last week.

Thanks! I just checked the Nathon hospital web site and they are doing health check packages...the most expensive is 2125 baht, great price.

https://www1.samuihospital.go.th/weben/med-service.php

I'll be waiting for the covid situation to get normal to book a test. No point risking it now.

• Like 1