Foreign teachers go to Phuket "entertainment venue" and bring Covid back to school infecting dozens of students

webfact

1 hour ago, SoilSpoil said:

Which school is it? The same (Bang Phli branche), that literally hit the news lately wacking kids?

I don't want to name the school due to Thailand's defamation laws, but will say it was NOT an international school. 

1 hour ago, tallfarang said:

I don't want to name the school due to Thailand's defamation laws, but will say it was NOT an international school. 

It's a bilingual school, which in recent times opened an international school on the same grounds. Bilingual school is on school holiday until May, I'm not sure about their international school. The cases relate to the international school.

I read a public apology to the school, parents, kids, etc, from the 2 international school teachers a short while back.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

First cases of COVID in my village ....... a house full of students from MaeJo University.

Wonder if they had any foreign teachers?

No but I dated a student from Mae jo who was living at a student house about 10 days ago ????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustAnotherFarang said:

And on the same page, right hand side, you will see the following headline "Prayut tells the media to stop reporting about his ministers at nightclubs". 

This is Thailand where it is always easiest to blame others than to look at themselves

Don't do as I do do as I say!????????????????

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, wombat said:

with the pics ive seen from Phuket i am dubious to the credibility of the story

I'm not so sure about that because I was out on a few weekends prior to a big party in Patong, and saw and met with quite a few teachers who had come down from Bangkok as well as from the surrounds here.

And the night before Bangla was closed, I met with two teachers from Bangkok who were eating at the same restaurant, so it seems as if Phuket/Patong was a bit of a magnet for these people – – not to mention the many young students who frequented the place at the same time.

So take these two naughty, naughty teachers, skin them alive and invoke a witch burning - welcome to the 15th century. 

Just wondering, what else the chief clowns want to stick onto the dirty farang alias alien's backs! 

• Like 1

Never admitting fault seems to be characteristic of some Vietnamese people too.  My half Vietnamese daughter never admits fault for anything.  This sometimes causes problems with her America-born children who are now all over 20.  It seems to be more of a problem with the two boys than the two girls.  Her mother is the same.  She never admits any fault.  It seems to be a feature of the culture.  Apparently you don't get any forgiveness for admitting faults.

• Like 1