MotoGP

Kwasaki

7 hours ago, Lucky33 said:

I've been to all of the MotoGP races in Thailand and I'm hoping that I can go again this year after having last year cancelled. I'm hoping that they will still be able to have them with fans attending this year. Even if fans can't go to the circuit I'll still go and stay in Buriram and watch it on TV, I always enjoy the trip and seeing all of the different bikes and riders there. 

I just watch the Thailands 2019 race on the website if you're signed up they let you watch many races free. 

I would really like to go but it's  a 2 day trip for me these days.

As I said I'd like to ride a couple of laps around the track.

Ride to live.  K. 

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwithl said:

Thai visa will you let me post? 3rd try,..

Yes moto gp fan. Try to watch live PBS 36. Miss the English commentary but the Thais seem to know what they're talking about, I think,  if I bother to listen...

Last race had 6 constructors in top 7 places! I'd say it's been some time since that happened. They overtake too!

Used to watch F1, now just read about it sometimes. Thought about going to Buriram a couple of years ago but left it all too late, as I usually do, and then read that a ticket in the stand only got you into the stand, not a reserved seat! This, combined with the heat and probable crowds, no accommodation booked or ticket bought lead me to defer my attendance. Covid, covid, go away. Don't come back another day.

No worries lets hope Thailand's Buriram circuit race this November happens.

• Like 1