Thai central bank says outbreak uncertain, ready to introduce more measures

webfact

2 minutes ago, ParkerN said:

And, FWIW, I fully agree. The only refuge for Prayuth is in China. But that is not how the USA sees it at all. Of course the USA has a world domination agenda and everything has to be seen with that as a backdrop.  Sadly if hostilities were to break out, the USA would make sure that the connections between Taiwan, Hong Kong, SCS and Korea are both obvious and of strategic interest, even if they required some confecting.

A little personal viewpoint here might be useful.  Personally I think USA is finished, and I think it's been finished for some time.  Civilisations rise and civilisations fall the USA is now falling,  and the only question is who is going to rise to take its place.  I don't see any argument against the proposal that it must be China. Russia by now is an 'also-ran', North Korea is too small and ineffective, it has to be China.  It doesn't mean I agree with the fact that it's got to be China it's just the fact that it is too obvious to ignore. There will be the inevitable posturing and sabre-rattling, but at the end of the day the USA will be on the losing end of the equation and will have to come to terms with the fact that they will be a new global power which has outmanoeuvred it, and out-worked it. My opinion FWIW.

And I agree fully also. We're in a transition from America to something else, not necessarily a single country but what that might be....I have no idea.