Thai Visa Forum

Thai tourism survey: Chinese want to visit Thailand but waiting for vax rollout and end of quarantine - then some!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the total havock the Chinese released on the world, with their filthy corona virus, I'm surprised they are welcome anywhere!    

They seem to have skipped over the fact that the Chinese then have to quarantine on returning to China.......tourism just ain't going to happen anytime soon.

Makes sense. Shame the TAT don't/can't get their heads around this.   I am still wondering when the 6 million Brits are arriving this year!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AMFWolfie said:

Brits are leaving Thailand myself included plus lots of mates on tourist visa have decided enough is enough. Nothing open and no sign of relaxing restrictions anytime soon. I suppose there is no such thing as -negative tourists lol

In the 16 years I lived there full time lots of Brits come and go.  I call Thailand home and will be back in a few years after my stint here in China.

2 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Makes sense. Shame the TAT don't/can't get their heads around this.

You might not realise this but the important government ministers don't give a rats <deleted> what TAT think, they're bottom of the list irrelevant.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ukrules said:

You might not realise this but the important government ministers don't give a rats <deleted> what TAT think, they're bottom of the list irrelevant.

You obviously do not understand sarcasm when you see it.

3 minutes ago, EricTh said:

It is probably safer to be in China than Thailand right now so I doubt they will come anytime soon.

Less than 1% vaccination in Thailand is pathetic.

I would not trust one word out of China I heard they are Still incinerating in Wuhan 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
3 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

An awful lot of Thais depend on tourism for work. As thier government seems either unable or unwilling to support them , what are they to do ?

Yes sicken situations.. And the vaccines situation seems to have stopped . If the vaccines are there why are people not getting them and do the vaccines have a shelf life . As read possible  tourist are not coming because of the vaccination hold up. I haven't come across one person who's been vaccinated against the disease . What are the people in charge waiting for

• Like 2