Alert my landlord to fill a TM 30?

As I understand it.... 

If you have ever submitted a TM30 for your existing ‘main’ address you do not need to submit a TM30 unless you move to a new residence. 

I’m not sure if I have complied with the TM30 registration correctly myself. 

I moved to my existing residence about 1.5 years ago (but never registered TM30 at that time).

I re-entered thailand in July 2020 and registered the TM30 at my current residence 

I have since spend a few months outside of Thailand and been on various other holidays, but as Immigration have my current address (with the TM30 submitted in July 2020) I have not resubmitted another TM30. 

I did have a look, but none of the Website links to do this online are working. 

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

A TM30 report is not required unless you change your address that immigration has in their records. That came into effect in June of last year.

I might have asked about this before, but......

We have a registered address, my wife's parents house, but we move around and hardly ever live there. We stay in hotels, Thai 'resorts', we rent an apartment in Bangkok..........are we likely to get into any kind of trouble doing that?

6 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

We have a registered address, my wife's parents house, but we move around and hardly ever live there. We stay in hotels, Thai 'resorts', we rent an apartment in Bangkok..........are we likely to get into any kind of trouble doing that?

That would not be a problem since you have not changed your address.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Surelynot said:

Chaiyaphum......when I do my 90 day reports, by post, I use the Bangkok address........not been a problem (so far!!!)

I will leave that for one of the experts.

You should be obtaining your extensions at the office that deals with your home address. Also be doing 90 day reports to same office. 

Just now, DrJack54 said:

I will leave that for one of the experts.

You should be obtaining your extensions at the office that deals with your home address. Also be doing 90 day reports to same office. 

Yes......all done through Chaiyaphum, as we live (in theory at least) near Nong Bua Daeng.

4 minutes ago, Surelynot said:

Yes......all done through Chaiyaphum, as we live (in theory at least) near Nong Bua Daeng.

All good. 

You can travel as much as you like for as long as you like even internationally (when borders open) without need for TM30. 

In future if you wish (for example) to start using CW then you would need to use TM30 to change to your current listed address to your BKK condo address.

• Thanks 1