Rally at US Embassy against alleged US interference in Thai politics

snoop1130

26 minutes ago, Excel said:

Don't think Thailand is of any use to the USA any more.  Long gone are the days when they milked the yanks for money so that they could build bases to bomb the commies in Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia.  The reverse has happened now and the Thais are selling out to communist China at every opportunity. How the world changes.

Not the Thai people selling out, but the Junta. CP is a Red vulture as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Excel said:

Yes I should have clarified it was the military thieves in government, not the normal thai people, and many members of the Elite, many of whom have Chinese ancestry.

Yeah kowtowing to the yellow commies can be very lucrative for some big pockets. CP is fully Chinese but just likes to say Thai.

2 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Yeah kowtowing to the yellow commies can be very lucrative for some big pockets. CP is fully Chinese but just likes to say Thai.

I often wonder where the richest man in Thailand has  squirreled away his wealth.  But I bet it is not China

1 hour ago, realfunster said:

They should have showed them the opposite of these concepts and pepper sprayed the idiots.

Now the corrupt establishment goons are hardly going to pepper spray the people that they invited to protest are they ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

only a few words to get right........peoples..... ok.  

The USA is building some massive new embassy in CM.....

USA has probably given more to Thailand than most countries..

USA probably has hundreds of thousands of Thais working there..

The CIA is everywhere, so is every other spy from any big country....I get emails from the KGB, James Bond, Triads....everyone....

kick out all Americans.....ok....see who loses.  

I don't mind this rally.......great.....BUT if I'm reading about this in a month.....well, then maybe I'll change my mind

So Americans always preach about democracy, and uphold every democracy movement out there. Yet they get <deleted> when a handful of dudes peacefully protest in front of their embassy in Thailand.... 

What kind of democracy is that? 

Is it the kind of democracy that because some Thais take/took Yank money they waive the right to protest? Isn't that the exact same thing Americans criticize of other countries? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Excel said:

I often wonder where the richest man in Thailand has  squirreled away his wealth.  But I bet it is not China

Submarines per chance, oh wait that was the Thai's money that Prayut spent, my bad.

• Haha 2

By looking at the one on the right I think they miss the brains to compose a text like that by their self so it's obvious they were prepared by someone.

The same trick the dictators of the countries behind the iron curtain were doing in the past and Maduro in Venezuela and many others at present to re direct peoples attention from the real problems.

5 hours ago, Ventenio said:

only a few words to get right........peoples..... ok.  

The USA is building some massive new embassy in CM.....

USA has probably given more to Thailand than most countries..

USA probably has hundreds of thousands of Thais working there..

The CIA is everywhere, so is every other spy from any big country....I get emails from the KGB, James Bond, Triads....everyone....

kick out all Americans.....ok....see who loses.  

I don't mind this rally.......great.....BUT if I'm reading about this in a month.....well, then maybe I'll change my mind

Embassies are build in countries capital city, not in the province so it's probably a consulate. With an intelligence section of course.

• Like 2