New Thai "Vaccine Passport" revealed

webfact

11 hours ago, Disparate Dan said:

Indeed. IATA still expects "a larger deployment" of its own plan before the end of April. "Many airline partners will be integrating IATA Travel Pass within their own app" - https://www.iata.org/en/youandiata/travelers/iata-travel-pass-for-travelers/

[edit: THAI Airways is one of the airlines listed. Bet government doesn't know, though]

Note that IATA says any such pass would be free to passengers. I'm currently offering copies of the Thai version at a very special price............

Android phones not supported? Good luck with that..

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, connda said:

Up next: Vaccine Apartheid. 
Refuse to take an experimental vaccine and be regulated to a  new caste of Covid-Untouchables. 

At this time, The World Health Organization does not endorse "vaccine passports." That can be easily sourced online.

It's one thing to require proven and licensed vaccines.  I get that.  I take proven and licensed vaccines myself: rabies, hep-b, and others.
It's something else to require that people are forced to participate in experimental vaccine live-trials which is what this all is.  You are required by sign a consent form to take any of the current experimental vaccines authorized by "emergency decree."  By signing it you are stating that you "voluntarily consent."  In addition, all vaccine manufacturers have been granted complete indemnity from damages should their experimental vaccines harm you.  Get sick or die?  Too bad.

The Nuremberg Code of the Geneva Convention explicitly states as it's number one top bullet point:
"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.  This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion.
Thailand is a signatory to this convention.

Once your basic human rights are impinged via a Covid Passport, then you are being forced - under duress - to take a shot via "force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion" otherwise you will be the object of government and corporate discrimination and subjected to curtailed personal freedoms. Those restrictions have yet to be stated, but they could become Machiavellian in nature bordering on repressive and unethical. That is the definition of "duress."

History is replete with examples of where this leads, none of them good for those who become the objects of a Covid-vaccine apartheid that may promote a policy of segregating and economically and politically oppressing those who refuse to consent to taking an experimental Covid vaccine.
We are not there yet, but it seems the direction that this and other countries may be headed.

What a lot of bull $h1t, I had my second Pfizer shot lastFriday 16/4 and never ever had to sign any piece of paper, i've mentioned this before. Furthermore if you disagree with all the rules and conditions as stipulated by various countries you are welcome to fight them in court. I hope you live long enough................................................

• Haha 1

I suggest reading the IATA website re their Travel pass APP. Many airlines are signed up to trial it. Singapore Airlines are using it on one of their routes. Others trialling as well. Some airlines such as Qantas are already saying this pass could well be a necessetity to allow travel on their airline. This may well happen as we attempt to re start travel. Thai also state they are trailling it. Good chance it may be adopted by many carriers. Seem to me a good way to get international travel started. Could then be relaxed as we return to normal - "If ever"

10 hours ago, Captor said:

Android phones not supported? Good luck with that..

Which bit of the link you don't understand?

"The iOS launch took place mid-April 2021 and the android launch for end April 2021. "

"There will be paper-based alternatives for people who do not have mobile phones."

2 hours ago, Disparate Dan said:

Which bit of the link you don't understand?

"The iOS launch took place mid-April 2021 and the android launch for end April 2021. "

"There will be paper-based alternatives for people who do not have mobile phones."

I understood all if it. Did you understood my reply?

• Sad 1

Integrated Covid Vax Card & Letter (with Vax Dose Bar Code matched to passport name & no.) issued by major vaccinating hospital is what I will look for. Intl. Chipped Data Base Cards a massive step too far....national data bases would automatically exist though ...but not accessible from outside country.

People are WAY overthinking the requirements for a vaccine passport.

A simple QR code containing the holders details such as name and passport # plus vaccination status is all that is needed. Issued by local COVID authorities in each country, the QR code data would be digitally encrypted and signed via PGP so it can't be forged, nor used by others, nor read by any unauthorized means. Also, it works 100% offline so no massive global technology infrastructure is required, no personal privacy is endangered, and it can be scanned by a smartphone from a smartphone screen or b/w printout. It's the cheapest and simplest and fastest way to implement this scheme on a global scale. However, it's far more likely WHO will decide we should all get chipped just like our pets, or some such thing - whatever costs the most and takes the longest to implement.

Scan my profile image with your phone for an example of the power of QR codes!

On 4/21/2021 at 3:13 PM, Deli said:

Data Bank incorrect due to human failure or Internet down in Timbuktu... no travel. Me not travel, me stay here.

The suckers cannot keep a simple government 90 day reporting and TM30 online software up and running; can you image the chaos and confusion when checking in at a Thai airport and the COVID vacinee verification system is down or the database is corrupt or does not have your record.   

Thai boxing at his best will be on for young and old ....... 5555555

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2021 at 4:03 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

This is nothing new, I have had one of these for over twenty years!

20 years. I had one as a child back in the 50s when there were a multitude of vaccines on the go. Don't know what happened to it, but got them all again and more when I joined the RAF.