Investigation underway after post of policeman's wife going on "joyride" in police helicopter

webfact

4 hours ago, webfact said:

If the proper permission for the ride had been sought and given it was not necessarily wrong, he noted. 

Permission for what exactly.

As a person not serving with the RTP, there is no possible need for Her to fly in a Police Chopper.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, starky said:

Oooo now they have blurred her mug out. It wasn't in other reports I've seen.

Apparently Udon detectives can afford some rather tasty bits on their police wages. Who knew?

Criminals, mafia types and bullies are attractive for some Thai women. Check their soap operas for confirmation.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

Don't these people have any shame? All posing and 'fakeness' to the hilt. Just cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Appearances and showing off are more important t them and more than the reality that many have of a classless life.  Life to them is unfortunately full of hot air and fakeness to show up others and yell "Look at me, I am better than you", to many selfie queens as my GF calls them. Ergo why there are so many driving Mercedes, BMW's etc., while living in a 25 SqM box of a condo.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The Royal Thai Police have called for an immediate investigation after a video showed a policeman's wife going on a ride in a police helicopter

Was she awarded a set of those fake jump wings to pin on her.....chest?

Edited by Hayduke
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Was she awarded a set of those fake jump wings to pin on her.....chest?

No, she didn't jump. Nor did any of the others, except off a largish barstool.

21 minutes ago, ParkerN said:

Well, I certainly hope someone sends that article and picture to the man's wife, because that woman is most certainly not his wife. Not the major one anyway...

Perhaps they'd only been married a month - ha ha!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Appearances and showing off are more important t them and more than the reality that many have of a classless life.  Life to them is unfortunately full of hot air and fakeness to show up others and yell "Look at me, I am better than you"...

Being an old and wise Farang, I'd like to believe I am better than that. I lead by example:  "Hold my beer and watch this."

But to be honest, my folks came up from humble beginnings in poor families, worked hard and got educated.  They weren't born into class, but they had it. 

Edited by Damrongsak

15 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Posing peabrain bimbo!

Fer sure.  If I had a wife like that I would have wrung her pencil neck long ago. 

Got my gal 42 years ago but I keep one eye open when I sleep.  One can never tell...

image.png.38829c157981af684166ab4b2e8eccff.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I could be romantic like that, especially when it's at the taxpayer's expense.

"taxpayers money" ?   Yes, they may have paid it, but seriously it was a donation to the Thai treasury to do with as they please. Once donated it becomes the property of any of the corrupt state agencies to benefit from, however they choose.

This kick in the 'goolies' for the taxpayers is small beer compared to what goes on in the military, where wives and close friends can fly to foreign destinations on a group tour.

The PM talks about transparency and accountability. Talk is cheap!

On 4/21/2021 at 3:29 PM, Dogmatix said:

I guess ths sort of thing happens all the time to show off to pretties.  At a military shooting range I know in Bkk a major general took a pretty he was trying to impress to try out a sub-machine gun.  Although luckily only on semi auto, the pretty had never fired a gun before and lost control of the weapon immediately, resulting in a couple of shots going over the berm and landing in another range a couple of hundred meters distant where some private members of the range were training with instructors.  Big anger from the instructors, who are all sergeants, until it was discovered who was responsible, then all hushed up.   

Wonder how she would have gone when he dropped out the other weapon for her to handle ?

1 hour ago, tracker1 said:

Wonder how she would have gone when he dropped out the other weapon for her to handle ?

The correct phrase, at least in the British Army, is a "negligent discharge (ND)"!

Normally good for a months pay!

Edited by herfiehandbag