No tourists so Pattaya women went home to Isaan to set up online prostitution ring

webfact

14 minutes ago, webfact said:

Consequently it is no surprise to see that prostitutes are offering themselves online though arrests of this nature are unusual. 

Wise words. A few hashtags on Twitter will enlighten them ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

The highly visible sex industry in Pattaya has been largely shut down as a result of the pandemic, notes Thaivisa. 

Surely this should read : 

The highly visible - but authority unfindable - sex industry in Pattaya has been largely shut down as a result of the pandemic, notes Thaivisa. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The highly visible sex industry in Pattaya has been largely shut down as a result of the pandemic, notes Thaivisa. 

Didn't the chief of ChonBuri police and his cronies do a search of Pattaya and come to the conclusion that " there is no prostitution here"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jeez. Took that police department all that effort and time to bust a few women only. Could have easily opened badoo or thaifriendly or tinder and found hundreds of them selling themselves for VIP service in your own home. They could have set up a home and had all these women coming to them and arresting them. I know one in 3 that I have chatted are seeking customers in these apps. Quite alot due to covid and businesses closing. 

• Like 2

It is interesting that the ring was closed because of the possible spread of Covid due to intimate contact not because of prostitution. Prostitution may be illegal, put on the statutes by holier than thou do gooders and possibly to ingratiate the country with the rest of the world but it is generally well tolerated by the police who treat it with pragmatism

• Like 2

Why do I think that the guy that turned them in did not like the idea that they would not give him a freebie because he was important.

The only thing that this lady did wrong was to do it in a small northern area.  I am sure that there are lots of girls do that in BKK and Pats with no issues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingstonkid said:

Why do I think that the guy that turned them in did not like the idea that they would not give him a freebie because he was important.

The only thing that this lady did wrong was to do it in a small northern area.  I am sure that there are lots of girls do that in BKK and Pats with no issues.

'because he was important'     Perhaps because he was impotent?

• Haha 1

On 4/21/2021 at 5:20 AM, webfact said:

They were asking 1,500 to 2,000 baht a time for the VIP service.

VIP eh .! Is that veneral infection pronto .. 

On 4/21/2021 at 5:20 AM, webfact said:

In the text on the story it was stated that at least 5-10 women had got together to

form a daisy chain .? 

On 4/21/2021 at 11:35 AM, KhunBENQ said:

Wise words. A few hashtags on Twitter will enlighten them ????

Idle gossip .

May i humbly suggest , you purchase a Kindle ...555

On 4/22/2021 at 12:23 AM, Susco said:

It takes only a few clicks in google to find at least 100 similar services in Thailand, including pictures, precise descriptions and prices of what is offered and what to expect.

On Twitter professionally presented. Of course almost all in Thai language.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:31 AM, PatOngo said:

Yes, you are sitting on a fortune!

Why waste time to Graduate ,

and be a cashier in Tops ...

Ladies , younger .

You are indeed , sitting on a fortune ..

Thirty plus ,,  cashier / cleaner , sounds OK ..

On 4/21/2021 at 2:34 PM, puchooay said:

Didn't the chief of ChonBuri police and his cronies do a search of Pattaya and come to the conclusion that " there is no prostitution here"?

No, they just said when they searched Soi Esso, and they had cleared out. 

The old saying is you can take the Issan girl out of the Pattaya Bar, but you can never take the Pattaya bar out of the Issan girl.

What else were they going to do? Get a real job?

• Haha 1