Amazing Thailand: Contractor tries pouring cement on flooded road

webfact

2 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Contractor tries pouring cement on flooded road

It's not cement it's concrete

If you connected all Thai women in just one family, in series, you could  light up Manhattan. 

Amazing Thailand: Contractor tries pouring cement on flooded road .

My dad use to pore concrete floors in water in cellars long time ago, they said that they did that so it would seal 100% . 

Edited by digger70

What is uproar!  The guy like a good soldier follow the instructions pour the cement and he did just that!  Was he told if raining don't pour?  The truck was loaded cement mix ready to go he can't just return it and get a refund leaving in the truck would have just renter the truck future useless!  The guy made the right decision dump it on the road the location ordered jack hammering it is much easier done on the road than inside the truck tank!????

Best critical decision I've heard  here in Thailand!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In case you were in any doubt, laying concrete in ankle high water isn’t a good idea.

According to the experts, pouring concrete in the rain is only likely to ruin your construction project. 

That's why there are so many holes in the country. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, heybuz said:

Have actually done this on a boat ramp got caught by the tide came in faster and higher than i expected, but its still there and ok after 40 years of use.

Also did it and concrete came out impeccable. Did my research first ... concrete cures by chemical reaction even underwater.

• Like 2