2,000 US soldiers to visit Pattaya in August

webfact

5 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

IMHO the whole thing is a disgrace.

The Yanks and Thais can surely put off playing War Games for one Year during the Pandemic.

True!  but you got to stay ready plus the money has already been allocated and if you don't spend it you lose it? 

Plus I have no idea why the Americans need to play war games and train Thais by America when the war starts with China over Taiwan the Thai are going to be running for cover!  When you speak of disgrace that is the disgrace!???? Personally I say screw Thailand just like screw the Philippines we know what side the leaders have chosen.

Given what happened on USS Theodore Roosevelt,  USS Kidd, USS Michael Murphy and others, and the fact that numbers are rising in Thailand this obviously isn't going to happen.  If it did and they rock up and find everything closed they are going to be very disappointed.

"All soldiers who arrive in Pattaya  will have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine"

When they leave, they may be taking with them a dose of something else, like the good old days.

and follow up with a dose of antibiotics

On 4/22/2021 at 8:51 AM, Misty said:

Yup.  And "All soldiers who arrive in Pattaya  will have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine"   ?

...The US military may have some vaccinating to do as well:  "US military says a third of troops opt out of being vaccinated, but the numbers suggest it's more"

better than the two doses of something else they might have got if the bars were still open

53 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Would not touch any of the working ladies without wearing a Hazmat suite and even than the chances of those solders going back home with locally acquired Covid is almost certain...

I thought they claimed all of them will have had the 2 required vaccinations. 

On 4/22/2021 at 12:25 AM, condobrit001 said:

Lock up your daughters! The fleets in! Massive infux of totty from all over the country expected! Let the good times roll!

What'll we get for ten dollas?
Every 'ting you want
Everything?
Every 'ting
Oh...

Me so horny
Me so horny
Me so horny
Me love you long time...