Pattaya: Pit Bull taken to temple to apologize after savaging owner to death

webfact

52 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

And it's obvious that the new owner doesn't trust him all that much either as evidenced by the steel muzzle he's using on the dog.

If so, why did he accept to adopt the dog ? to have it all the time muzzled ? really, I don't understand this guy ; why to have an animal if it's always to  keep it muzzled  ? 

it killed one time, why not other times ? nobody told it  it's not good, they even made a ceremony ...

4 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

So now the dog has apologized.

What's next? Community service? 

No, that’s it - all forgiven and the wife now looks after him - not even jail time required. I guess this is the way to go if you don’t like someone here 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aforek said:

If so, why did he accept to adopt the dog ? to have it all the time muzzled ? really, I don't understand this guy ; why to have an animal if it's always to  keep it muzzled  ? 

it killed one time, why not other times ? nobody told it  it's not good, they even made a ceremony ...

First, the new owner wants some fame.

Next, the new owner will be in the news again of an attack, let's hope this coming attack will not cause another life ???? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Aforek said:

Yes, so are  people who organised the ceremony : the only thing to was to euthanize this dog

I like dogs, but not dangerous dogs

Did the dog understood what was the ceremony organised for ? I doubt ...????

No doubt there was a money collection. For the dog.

43 minutes ago, sitti said:

I'm happy that the dog is given a second chance, instead of putting it down. Hopefully a new owner can control that dog better. 

And I don't get how people here can be this low talking trash about ceremony for deceased. It is for a victim, not the dog.

Really? For the victim? No way.... it was about the dog and how noble and caring and apologetic it was for the death it caused.  Second chance? You kill someone and see if you get one.... well... maybe after 20 years with good behavior they might let you out.