Pattaya: Pit Bull taken to temple to apologize after savaging owner to death

webfact

5 hours ago, Aforek said:

Yes, so are  people who organised the ceremony : the only thing to was to euthanize this dog

I like dogs, but not dangerous dogs

Did the dog understood what was the ceremony organised for ? I doubt ...????

after they ate hot dogs for karma 

53 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

This is sad for the dog, the dead owner must have teased the dog a little too much. But now the dog will fined it easier to kill his next owner. Sad to say he should be put down.

Think it is more likely that the owner did not establish himself as the leader of the pack, and when challenged for that role, did not adequately respond. Leading to a fight for leadership that he lost.

Don't take a dog if you do not understand how the animal clicks.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aforek said:

Read the title ; 

"pitbull taken to the temple to apologize "

second chance ? the dog is  not even conscious it has killed somebody, don't think of it as an human being , it's a dog, it thinks like a dog 

I'm sure a dog-friendly monk will be able to perform a laying-on of hands and explain the situation to the dog.

If not, we might end up with a monk who has donated himself to the canine cause.

1 hour ago, wombat said:

There is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners.
The instrument of Karma takes many forms.

Yes and it is little surprise the dog attacked its owner considering the treatment the dog had been receiving from its 'master' (confined in a small box sometimes for days at a time).  I also heard it was a freak incident occurring as a very large thunderclap struck as the guy was handling the dog.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Giant, aged 2, the Pit Bull breed or Ban Dog that savaged its owner to death last week has been taken to his funeral in Pattaya.

He took part in a ceremony called "khor khama" in which he apologized to the corpse. 

Anybody get a recording of the apology?  Just so I know that it's not a belated April Fools joke.