Pattaya: Pit Bull taken to temple to apologize after savaging owner to death

webfact

This behavior is exactly the reason this dog killed someone treating the dog as if it were human.dogs  when confused many times react in fear and lash out beeing stupid with a powerful animal is a big mistake imo.sadly the animal should be put down he will be a danger for the rest of his life rip to the dead guy and condolences to his family 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, lks7689 said:

I trust a dog more than any human being. For a dog to maul any one, no one asked what was done to them to behave this way. No one talk about human breeding them to attack, to guard their properties basically as a prisoner cum tool. We share this world among other living things, you think none will hit back for what human has done to them? So for those idiots in tvf, I know it's not easy to comprehend but humans don't own this planet. You think you are smart but you are merely bringing forward your own extinction with your blatant disregard for life. 

You think you teach  me something ? I know all what you say, I just say dogs ( like othere animals  ) are not humans; let not us judge them with our human feelings : no need to say more , your long speech is useless 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

you couldn't make this <deleted> up could you we've gone back s thousand years..only in Thailand could this happen take a dog to apologize to a dead body    get a script writer in got to be a movie in this some where .. injection for the dog in any other civilized country   Whoops forgot not in one ..RIP to the one who fell to this horrible breed of dog  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, androokery said:

This is not a very original point of view. And it's not a very valid one. 

The kind of person who wants to own a pit bull is exactly the kind of person who should not be allowed to own one. The same with guns.

Not everyone should be allowed to own a pit bull and not everyone should be allowed to own a gun, but to state that there is something wrong with the person who wants to own either and that they should not be allowed to is ignorant. The majority are people who should be allowed and who would handle their role responsibly without having a similar bad result. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

So now the dog has apologized.

What's next? Community service? 

I would like to know what the dog said, who translated the apology? 

On the other hand be very careful not to make barking noises close to a dog as you never know what your saying. 

18 hours ago, Pilotman said:

This morning's laugh.  How can people be so gullible as to believe all this kind of quasi religious BS. 

Someone feels guilty that the dog is being blamed for something he didn't do.

19 hours ago, Pilotman said:

This morning's laugh.  How can people be so gullible as to believe all this kind of quasi religious BS. 

How  can anyone believe in any religious  <deleted>? baffles  me. 

Thailand and stupidity go together re the dog, even the death of  someone still doesnt warrant the dog being   put  down, incredible, instead they should  put down the authorities for  allowing it and the  Thais for going along with it. If  I  lived where that dog  lived it wouldnt last  long.

Edited by gunderhill
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Yes and it is little surprise the dog attacked its owner considering the treatment the dog had been receiving from its 'master' (confined in a small box sometimes for days at a time).  I also heard it was a freak incident occurring as a very large thunderclap struck as the guy was handling the dog.

What were you on when you heard all this?

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, androokery said:

This is not a very original point of view. And it's not a very valid one. 

The kind of person who wants to own a pit bull is exactly the kind of person who should not be allowed to own one. The same with guns.

I spent hours last weekend playing fetch the ball with my nephew's pit bull.  That dog doesn't have a mean bone in his body.   The dog has never shown any aggression, even when the kids offer him a treat then pull it away.

But I sure wouldn't want to be a burglar trying to hurt his wife or small kids...  50% the dog would lick him.  50% he'd take out big chunks of flesh.

Pit bulls are bred to have the equipment to tear someone up.  But the aggression has to be trained.  Or not.

Oh, and I own about 10 guns.  Never have I pointed one at a human being.  Nor at animals since my 20's when I gave up hunting.  But I still enjoy target shooting when there's not a "Dem in the Whitehouse" ammo shortage.  And I wouldn't want to be a burglar breaking in while I'm home, either.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gunderhill said:

How  can anyone believe in any religious  <deleted>? baffles  me. 

Thailand and stupidity go together re the dog, even the death of  someone still doesnt warrant the dog being   put  down, incredible, instead they should  put down the authorities for  allowing it and the  Thais for going along with it. If  I  lived where that dog  lived it wouldnt last  long.

The dog clearly didn't kill the deceased, but somebody did. Unlikely we will ever hear the true story.

• Confused 1