#JusticeForPonzu: Thai netizens support compatriot in US whose cat was killed in park attack

webfact

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported that Thai netizens were rallying behind a Thai woman and her US boyfriend in America who were the victims of an attack in a park in which their well known cat Ponzu perished. 

A post said the owners were traumatized after the attack earlier this month saying that their cat had brought "joy to millions around the globe".

Kathryn E Fahey of the New York Police Department said that evidence gathering and investigations continue.

Sanook said it was the work of a cruel family. 

A post by ChaReePim contained the trending hashtag #JusticeForPonzu.

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-04-22

This girl took her dog on a leash, cat on a leash and two birds on her stroller to the park. What could wrong? It's certainly wrong for anyone to play with another person's animals without asking. And it's a shame one died but I put some of the blame on this Thai woman. People don't do this in the US. When in Rome, use your head. I'm sure she liked the attention she got with all her pets but she was nuts to take them out into areas where something could happen.  Sorry for the cat but the cat's owner is just dumb.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4

24 minutes ago, timendres said:

Any my friends still cannot understand why I refuse to go back...

We are also talking Brooklyn here in this case. But the US is now full of a lot of low life's whether trailer trash or immigrated there. The video shows all sorts of type of people. Still some great places in the USA though, but it is increasingly getting more dangerous as time goes by..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TooBigToFit said:

This girl took her dog on a leash, cat on a leash and two birds on her stroller to the park. What could wrong? It's certainly wrong for anyone to play with another person's animals without asking. And it's a shame one died but I put some of the blame on this Thai woman. People don't do this in the US. When in Rome, use your head. I'm sure she liked the attention she got with all her pets but she was nuts to take them out into areas where something could happen.  Sorry for the cat but the cat's owner is just dumb.

The problem is the area they are at in Brooklyn. What could go wrong with so many uneducated low life's hanging around a park area. 

• Like 1

It's not just people. Eventually that girl probably would have had her pets attacked by someone's dog. She's living in fantasy land if she thinks its safe to bring those animals down the streets. It's almost pet abuse.

In Thailand, now we have a horde of mostly young 'woke' Thai people who think that all the problems in America are so bad and racism is everywhere and they want people in the US to change. None of them look at the problems here and the abuse of animals and xenophobia.

• Like 2

Having grown up in that part of NYC (a hundred years ago, back when the best thing about B'klyn was the subway to the city), reading this thread reminded me of the stories I'd heard a about cats and Chinese restaurants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, canopus1969 said:

It's America - most are like that 

And you know this how? Animal cruelty is now a federal crime in the US and those convicted can be sentenced to up to 7 years in prison. Good luck to the cat killer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TooBigToFit said:

It's not just people. Eventually that girl probably would have had her pets attacked by someone's dog. She's living in fantasy land if she thinks its safe to bring those animals down the streets.

That is a very big possibility especially in a place like that and a crazy Pitbull.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kamahele said:

And you know this how? Animal cruelty is now a federal crime in the US and those convicted can be sentenced to up to 7 years in prison. Good luck to the cat killer. 

That's right it is a severe crime. Put that little punk turd into juvenile jail and his mother and family in big people's jail, sue them for all they have (which is probably nothing), cut off their welfare, and if they are immigrants then deport them.  No room in the world for low life's like this. 

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I don't think they were fighting , looks to me like they were trying to force feed her for being too skinny and not fitting into the American obesity norm ! 

Could you imagine that woman sitting on your face? The horror!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Right, lesson learned.  Net time I am in the US I will be sure to keep my dog locked up indoors.  It’s completely insane to take your dog or cat for a walk in the park in the US and not expect trouble (he said dripping with sarcasm).

3 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

It's not just people. Eventually that girl probably would have had her pets attacked by someone's dog. She's living in fantasy land if she thinks its safe to bring those animals down the streets. It's almost pet abuse.

In Thailand, now we have a horde of mostly young 'woke' Thai people who think that all the problems in America are so bad and racism is everywhere and they want people in the US to change. None of them look at the problems here and the abuse of animals and xenophobia.

Exactly. As soon as a Thai abroad has a mishap the country is up in arms. 

If it were an American in Thailand, total silence.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nsp64 said:

Exactly. As soon as a Thai abroad has a mishap the country is up in arms. 

If it were an American in Thailand, total silence.  

Currently in the U.S. people are being attacked and murdered simply because they are Asian.