Another case of a Thai cop’s wife taking trips in a Royal Thai Police helicopter

webfact

1 hour ago, timendres said:

Have some compassion... Wifey told hubby that helicopter rides got her blood pumping. He is only human.

Or Mia Noi likes a good ride in a chopper to see how well his  blood pumps

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

I don't understand the problem. People ride in helicopters all the time. Forestry guys look for and combat wild fires in the mountains etc..

Yeah but they don't usually take the missus along for the ride... 

2 hours ago, mark131v said:

Bloody hell she may have got off lightly with the history of Thai aircraft dropping out the sky she's obviously a misunderstood thrill seeker who likes to play dressing up...

Ah of course, it's Halloween already.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

And out of the window below could be seen mountains shrouded in clouds.

There is no reason to believe that this honorable wife - a beacon of honesty, transparency and incorruptibility - could possibly be lying.

I'm sure she merely used green screen and the supposed helicopter interior probably was just a cardboard-and-plaster mockup in the living room. You know how these wiveys like to impress their friends and acquaintances...  

• Haha 2

The woman at the center of the latest drama - a school director -  claimed that she never went up in the helicopter.

She just took pictures on the ground after a survey was done of a dam area in Kanchanaburi.

May I suggest a  Chinese made submarine then? 

5 minutes ago, Covedian21 said:

The woman at the center of the latest drama - a school director -  claimed that she never went up in the helicopter.

She just took pictures on the ground after a survey was done of a dam area in Kanchanaburi.

May I suggest a  Chinese made submarine then? 

Yep Deep Fake has been made to happen, Not.  Own up to the fact lady.  How did you get to the dam area where the survey was done.  Show some pictures to prove you went by car or truck.  Better yet, why the hell are you wearing his uniform.......lies, and damned lies.  FACE is such a terrible thig to have to live with in this country, no one admits they are wrong, the blame gets laid elsewhere.