Another case of a Thai cop’s wife taking trips in a Royal Thai Police helicopter

webfact

5 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Why does a forestry official have to wear a military style uniform and beret?

A clown wig and giant fake shoes would be more appropriate for a number of these uniformed types here. 

I’ve always wondered about so many government professions that require military style uniforms here.  Plus, the ribbons and they all have about the same  In the militaries, they represent an award or service in a combat area.  What does a teachers represent?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andycoops said:

More frittering away of taxpayers money for a jolly, we shouldn't be surprised as of course they believe that being an official makes them so superior than the average citizen.

Even at home !

1 hour ago, Rob Cook said:

I’ve always wondered about so many government professions that require military style uniforms here.  Plus, the ribbons and they all have about the same  In the militaries, they represent an award or service in a combat area.  What does a teachers represent?

you can purchase them at the uniform shops they have a great selection ! noone ever seems to question the wearer !

I'm sure this sort of free travel on government aircraft is the norm all the way to the top.  These pilots may get in real trouble.  More so because the bosses above may need to be more careful from now on.   

Boss: you idiot!  How stupid can you be to let her post on FB?

Pilot: sorry boss

Boss: I love to have mia noi wear a uniform when we do it. 

12 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

It wasn't me, I say again IT WASN"T me, it is a deep fake conspiracy.  My face was put onto another's body.  Oh bother, what the F is up with these trough feeders.  Should be made to pay back the fuel cost and air time cost as well as general maintenance....

And the husband should be sacked with immediate effect... 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Covedian21 said:

The woman at the center of the latest drama - a school director -  claimed that she never went up in the helicopter.

Could be a translation problem, she confused it with the English language expression went down.

I am confused..........I know, it doesn't take much....................Why are the two photos so different, she has different uniforms, sitting in different seats ( if you look at the orientation of the seat belts), and the interior and windows are different.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

I am confused..........I know, it doesn't take much....................Why are the two photos so different, she has different uniforms, sitting in different seats ( if you look at the orientation of the seat belts), and the interior and windows are different.

Agreed, I also wonder how often she impersonates a state official.