Senior doctor explains why calls to 1668 hotlines are often remain unanswered

webfact

1 minute ago, MikeyIdea said:

There are numerous private hospitals and clinics in Sweden now a days. I paste in a long list of län that have bigger private hospitals below. Then only e.g., Capio Närsjukvård has 190 private clinics on top of that.

Stockholms län

Västergötland

Skåne

Bohuslän

Stockholm

Göteborg

Malmö

Uppsala

Borås

Helsingborg

Solna

Örebro

Uddevalla

Sundsvall

Lidingö

Skövde

Borlänge

Östersund

Eskilstuna

Katrineholm

There are hundreds of them so sorry, you don't sound very trustworthy if you don't know that

Those are not hospitals! They are small clinics with 1 or maybe 2 doctors. I would not call that for hospital and no one in Sweden does too. If that is what you based your previous comment on then i would not trust any of your other comments as well. I unfollow this now.

55 minutes ago, Captor said:

Those are not hospitals! They are small clinics with 1 or maybe 2 doctors. I would not call that for hospital and no one in Sweden does too. If that is what you based your previous comment on then i would not trust any of your other comments as well. I unfollow this now.

Carlanderska is one of the most famous private hospitals in Sweden, built 1927, opened a 7,000 sqm extension in 2017, bit much for 2 doctors.  Capio Sankt Görans akutsjukhus is one of the best in Stockholm and it is 8 stories high.

Things have changed Captor, bigger private hospitals can run both landstinget (that's tax money) and their own private business now a days. Health care was good in Sweden, privatisation destroyed that. 

Edited by MikeyIdea