If I enter Thailand with a visa exemption, will I be able to extend it?

Hi, I recently left Thailand but I'm coming back ASAP. 

I'm from Brazil. I'm thinking about going with a visa exemption. If I choose it, will I be able to extend it for more 30 days, then can I get a visa later like ED visa or covid-19 "visa"?

Thanks.

Edited by Hortelampimenta

38 minutes ago, Hortelampimenta said:

Hi Joe. What can I get later to stay in TH?

If the order for the 60 day covid 19 has been extended beyond the end of may you could apply for one.

If you could find a school to attend you could apply for a 90 day non-ed visa entry up to the last 15 days of your 90 day visa exempt entry. After getting the visa you could then apply for extensions of stay based upon attending a school.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If the order for the 60 day covid 19 has been extended beyond the end of may you could apply for one.

If you could find a school to attend you could apply for a 90 day non-ed visa entry up to the last 15 days of your 90 day visa exempt entry. After getting the visa you could then apply for extensions of stay based upon attending a school.

Would it be possible to find a teaching job Joe and convert a visa exempt into a non-B? I remember that previously you had to get a non-B in a neighbouring country. Obviously this is tricky nowadays...

24 minutes ago, robbioff said:

Would it be possible to find a teaching job Joe and convert a visa exempt into a non-B? I remember that previously you had to get a non-B in a neighbouring country. Obviously this is tricky nowadays...

Yes it is possible. See: https://bangkokimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/02.pdf

On 4/23/2021 at 6:37 PM, ubonjoe said:

It may be technically possible, but it's tricky and may require persistence and creativity by a school's HR. I just went through this this past month with both a reputable school and a financial company whose HR people tried to convert my Covid extension status (based off a visa exmption entry a while back) to a non-b. Both failed. So I had two job offers recinded.