Immigrations Extranet For 90 Day And TM30 Reporting Is Working.

2 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I checked and was able to access the prior reports page for myself which was good news at least.

I did the same.

Also tried to do a report but got the pop up message to check with my local office.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I did the same.

Also tried to do a report but got the pop up message to check with my local office.

When they reconfigured/updated it, it must not see yet the prior one being done in person.  They must still be uploading data to it in batches.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Go for it.

Report back.

First up I checked "status" and it showed my last online report. It did not show the one I did after that in person. As pointed out the in person and mail reports do not show up.

I then tried to do report. After filling in the data I had visit from old friend with the bad news we all dread....."check with your local immigration office"

Oh the pain. Just when I thought it was over!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

First up I checked "status" and it showed my last online report. It did not show the one I did after that in person. As pointed out the in person and mail reports do not show up.

I then tried to do report. After filling in the data I had visit from old friend with the bad news we all dread....."check with your local immigration office"

Oh the pain. Just when I thought it was over!

Well its showing my staus and the last one was done "in person"

17 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

IME, mail-line or in-person reports did not show up in the on-line system(s).

I think you missed the point.  In order to do an online report you have to have done at least one in person first.  With the update I would surmise it does not have that information loaded into yet and therefore everyone will end up getting the pop-up that says see your immigration office. That was what I was trying to say in not so many words.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Well its showing my staus and the last one was done "in person"

So it seems that the information is slowly being integrated a batch at a time.  Mu still only shows my last on-line being done in October and then all the previous on-line reports.  Not seeing yet what @CharlieH is seeing.  I am sure it will take some time.

20 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Why not log in to the app and the moment you do it will give your current "status" , just a suggestion.

Atleast thats what happened with me moments ago.

Mobile app: "Data not found".

Web site: ไม่พบข้อมูล   (No data found)

I've done two in-person reports and three mail-in reports.

I have never been able to use the on-line system(s) since getting anew passport. Prior to that I did ~ 9 on-line reports.

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

I think you missed the point.  In order to do an online report you have to have done at least one in person first.  With the update I would surmise it does not have that information loaded into yet and therefore everyone will end up getting the pop-up that says see your immigration office. That was what I was trying to say in not so many words.

No clue what you're point is.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

So it seems that the information is slowly being integrated a batch at a time.  Mu still only shows my last on-line being done in October and then all the previous on-line reports.  Not seeing yet what @CharlieH is seeing.  I am sure it will take some time.

When I log in I get this......

SmartSelect_20210423-081031.jpg

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Why not log in to the app and the moment you do it will give your current "status" , just a suggestion.

Atleast thats what happened with me moments ago.

whats the app called?

also any links to the websites mentioned in the OP?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

Any decent organization would have issued an apology and an explanation for all the inconvenience caused.

No, they simply want us to be grateful that they may  have fixed something that used to work that was broken.

System still not current or accurate. I just checked my status and it shows my last report was in early 2020 even though I did a in person report in Feb this year. The web site shows I am 98 days overstay. 

7 hours ago, Crossy said:

I await the first report of it actually working (successful reports) with bated breath ???? 

@Crossy I’m waiting on the confirmation my report went trough.

@Crossy an interesting point. I’ve managed to travel through time!!! As I’ve reported on Sunday evening.BEA4B2AB-3B7E-4706-923B-30766C9764DD.jpeg.e822ef9c95e920c2b8386ca91dfb0e23.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1