Immigrations Extranet For 90 Day And TM30 Reporting Is Working.

Bravo! But I reckon I will still have issues.

My last online was 19/10/20 but I had to use my old passport number despite having had the stamps moved in July.

The subsequent January one was done in person as I was in doing a TM30 so they did the 90 day manually again (without me asking), due 17/4/21.

This week I went in person on Wednesday 22nd and have a new one for July.

I am pretty sure when I try in July it'll be 50/50 that it will work. ,

28 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

System still not current or accurate. I just checked my status and it shows my last report was in early 2020 even though I did a in person report in Feb this year. The web site shows I am 98 days overstay. 

The site does not show reports done in person or by mail. It only show those done online.

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

When they reconfigured/updated it, it must not see yet the prior one being done in person.  They must still be uploading data to it in batches.  

You are an eternal optimist ????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

On line with a May 1st report back date. 

when approved I expect a May 15 report back date.

I think the issue is for those like myself, have done their last report in person.

An example......I did online report approx Nov last year. Then did in person report ~ Feb. My current report by date is April 28.

The info about the most recent in person report I did is not in the online system and furthermore my attempt at doing the online report failed.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Both showing my last online report but not showing my last report which was in person. When I try to do my next (due April 28) it tells me to report to local immigration office.

The system does not show reports done in person.

It could be the local offices are not linked into the system yet causing the report to you local office message.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:
1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

First up I checked "status" and it showed my last online report. It did not show the one I did after that in person. As pointed out the in person and mail reports do not show up.

I then tried to do report. After filling in the data I had visit from old friend with the bad news we all dread....."check with your local immigration office"

Oh the pain. Just when I thought it was over!

Well its showing my staus and the last one was done "in person"

From that I would surmise that @CharlieH's immigration office is working well in back-loading their walk-in reports onto the database whereas @DrJack54's immigration office is more atypical of what we have grown to accept.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

From that I would surmise that @CharlieH's immigration office is working well in back-loading their walk-in reports onto the database whereas @DrJack54's immigration office is more atypical of what we have grown to accept.

That's a good point.  My imm office is Bangkok.

Edited by DrJack54

19 minutes ago, Saltire said:
1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

When they reconfigured/updated it, it must not see yet the prior one being done in person.  They must still be uploading data to it in batches.  

You are an eternal optimist

Yes, I reckon they've just switched it back on without patching the holes in their data capturing... like indolent staffers not bothering to input the walk-ins and postal reporters into the database.

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:
6 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

That's a good point, however my imm office is Bangkok.

...and probably the busiest in the nation?

Then again, maybe you guys simply reported on different days of the week.

YMMV

TiT

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

An acquaintance of mine just went online and got the successful "pending" notification. For clarification, I have asked if he did any walk-in or postal reports while it was offline. This is with Udon Thani immigration.

Asked and answered.

27 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

On line with a May 1st report back date. 

when approved I expect a May 15 report back date.

Thanks!

28 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

@Crossy I’m waiting on the confirmation my report went trough.

@Crossy an interesting point. I’ve managed to travel through time!!! As I’ve reported on Sunday evening.BEA4B2AB-3B7E-4706-923B-30766C9764DD.jpeg.e822ef9c95e920c2b8386ca91dfb0e23.jpeg

61B4EBB9-2804-4753-94C7-752F2DCE3DDD.thumb.jpeg.d144bbdd92dd0c875cd7eb8109bdc371.jpeg

@Crossy it’s now approved with a 15th May report back date as expected.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

An acquaintance of mine just went online and got the successful "pending" notification. For clarification, I have asked if he did any walk-in or postal reports while it was offline. This is with Udon Thani immigration.

Almost certainly it’s already approved, udon is working fast today 

Edited by sometimewoodworker

19 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yes, I reckon they've just switched it back on without patching the holes in their data capturing... like indolent staffers not bothering to input the walk-ins and postal reporters into the database.

Agree, but what I don't understand is, when you do a report in person they give you a printed 'next appointment' slip with your name and nationality etc. I assume they don't type this is but scan the barcode. What do they use to do that? I suspect it must be a standalone system or even just a word template, but it seems to pick up many details from where? It would be easy to create an input file of all the walk-ins and do a nightly update. Maybe thats what they are doing now, but someone mentioned the system never shows your walk ins

Whatever they use it does not need the online sytem to be up.

Edited by Saltire

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

I think you missed the point.  In order to do an online report you have to have done at least one in person first.  

Do reports done through an agency qualify as "in-person"?

I have just tried to assist a neighbor with their 90-day report. Their next report date is 26 April 2021, we successfully filed an on-line report on 25 Jan 2021. They (he) did recently complete an annual ext stay/marriage, since the last on-line submittal and today's attempt, in case that bug remains?

After completing the first page, and the captcha, this pop-up message displayed, oh well...

image.png.343fdbd6c8a24f4dbbf0c1ed249d7d34.png

they have an appointment at MTT for 29 April.

Edited by ubonjoe
snipped image to fit the page better

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I have just tried to assist a neighbor with their 90-day report. Their next report date is 26 April 2021

Too late. 15 to 7 days prior.

Should have been done previous week.

3 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Too late. 15 to 7 days prior.

It can be done up to the report date now. It was changed a year ago or so.

Form the terms and condition page. 

• Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification.
  • Like 2