Immigrations Extranet For 90 Day And TM30 Reporting Is Working.

1 hour ago, Forza2002 said:

Anybody managed to get 90 day approved online today? I have been at pending status since 10am this morning. Normally when I check the status it's approved with a couple of hours.. image.png.32ac34a6d23535bb65089c4879f84ae0.png

I've got my online application approved now. Great timing as I due to trudge on down to Imm next week... . I guess with the increased CV19 cases, common sense prevailed in reinstating the online platform to reduce number of visitors having to report in person. ???? Imm..

2 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

is this a new website that should work with all immigration offices?

No it’s a long standing one.

2 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

last year I tried 90-day a few times but always said I needed to go to the office

That usually means that you haven’t entered exactly the same information as they have for you in the database.

always use the drop down menus including for the date.

Never enter information in a field that doesn’t have a red star.
Keep trying and alter some field each time.

The information they have entered may not be exactly correct (I know because mine is not)

You can keep trying many times a day for 15 days.

• Like 1

Hello, 

I’ve been trying to submit my 90 day report online today with no success.

After inputting the correct date (and double-checking) I get this message about taking a photo of my TM6 and arrival stamp and have done it several times. Then I can’t get any further.

Any ideas please?

F3A3CFAC-CADC-4074-8195-78495E551D67.jpeg

Edited by Londinium
Spelling

3 minutes ago, Londinium said:

Hello, 

I’ve been trying to submit my 90 day report online today with no success.

After inputting the correct date (and double-checking) I get this message about taking a photo of my TM6 and arrival stamp and have done it several times. Then I can’t get any further.

Any ideas please?

F3A3CFAC-CADC-4074-8195-78495E551D67.jpeg

Looks like your using the app.

Try web option.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

20 minutes ago, Londinium said:

After inputting the correct date (and double-checking) I get this message about taking a photo of my TM6 and arrival stamp and have done it several times.

I did it earlier today and was not asked for the pics you mentioned.

I just filled in the info required.

Judging from the comments, not everyone is getting thru on the website

Houston, if anyone is applying and getting an answer, I'd really like to know the address of the website they are using and also what browser?

i've tried and failed

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Makoshark said:

Judging from the comments, not everyone is getting thru on the website

Houston, if anyone is applying and getting an answer, I'd really like to know the address of the website they are using and also what browser?

i've tried and failed

Safari on iPad https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

Once I  have completed the 90-day report online and the form states '90-day report completed and status approved' must I still get an email from Immigration before I can be assured that my report has been accepted. I still haven't got an email from immigration. I completed the report yesterday early afternoon.

6 minutes ago, khaepmu said:

Once I  have completed the 90-day report online and the form states '90-day report completed and status approved' must I still get an email from Immigration before I can be assured that my report has been accepted. I still haven't got an email from immigration. I completed the report yesterday early afternoon.

No.

5 minutes ago, khaepmu said:

Once I  have completed the 90-day report online and the form states '90-day report completed and status approved' must I still get an email from Immigration before I can be assured that my report has been accepted. I still haven't got an email from immigration.

You can go back on the reporting website to check the status of your application.

Ues this link that bypasses the terms and conditions and click on the green button to check your status.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do;jsessionid=OK8BsZm15buwtZgzA4hiiX38UKZdfl0Z5tdSTRWIKyD0TdTpFoWe!1798705539

You can use your passport number and etc or the reference number for your application.

At the bottom of the page you will see your report and see this at the end of it. image.png.6fa6e6768ebcf3add147970aa32e6f68.png

NOT for me, not able to pass through the first page, neither on eService app, nor the Chrome on Windows 10.

quoted 'permit date on your passport must not overstay. otherwise, you can contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.'

next week I need to go to Immigration for the queue ???? 

Edited by ETatBKK

I get the same message. My online report from June 2020 is logged in the system but not my in person report from February. I imagine that the reason I’m getting the same message as ETatBkk message is that they have not yet added details of my February report.

I tried it out and also got " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I do not have a report due, just did one a week ago, don't know if this is the reason or not?

25 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I tried it out and also got " For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area."

I do not have a report due, just did one a week ago, don't know if this is the reason or not?

I get the same message online. My report was done in person on the 7th.

On the app I get a message that it has to be done within the 15 day window which I am not within.

29 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

You can not report online if you are not in the 15 day window.

That message is a generic error for virtually all failures 

Edited by sometimewoodworker

Now that the online TM30 reporting works again, I'm wondering what data to use in the case of a non-immigrant visa issued at a local immigration office, with accompanying non-immigrant visa entry stamp.

Arrival Date: The one originally stamped on the arrival card, or the one of the non-immigrant visa entry?

Port of Arrival, Visa Type: Basically the same question. The original border checkpoint, or the immigration office that created the non-immigrant visa entry?