Immigrations Extranet For 90 Day And TM30 Reporting Is Working.

59 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It should not be a problem to do the next report. Others have done one in person after doing one online and were able to do the next one online.

I think the system checks the status of reporting records kept at the local office.

Honestly I don't know what they are doing. I've had to do my last two reports in-person, and everything before that was online. I haven't changed passport or extention type either.

6 hours ago, Ramdas said:

How and what browser do you use to do the 90days report ?!!

As far as I know it’s never worked properly for the past 10 years I’ve been trying ????????‍♂️
I’m forced to turn up at their offices every time and when I tell them, I get either the silent treatment or the usual arrogant unhelpful behaviour from them ☹️
Thank you in advance ????

I have always used the website. At first, using Firefox browser was the only way I could get it done after failures on IE and Chrome. Used Firefox a few times, then later had success using Chrome with the IE emulator add-on. 

But perhaps as of a year, year-and-a-half ago, Chrome browser alone has gotten it done.

Never bothered with the app for 90-day reports, as the website functioned fine for me. The form even 'auto-filled' almost all of the info so it would take only a few minutes to complete and submit. 

Only hiccup was once I got a rejection notice ('incorrect' or 'insufficient' info was noted on it), after waiting three or four days for approval.  I tried submitting again (still within the 15-7 day 'window' at that time), this time inputting my middle name. (Though it's not required, supposedly.  I had never inputted it before, and had received approval every time.)

Viola! It came back approved in a hour or so. Almost like they were waiting for it. Quickest response ever, that one. 

So some folks say don't fill in the middle name, bit since that time my middle name goes in.  Who knows what they really want or don't, you just go with what works for you.

Edited by rwilem
Spelling
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, BobinBKK said:

Honestly I don't know what they are doing. I've had to do my last two reports in-person, and everything before that was online. I haven't changed passport or extention type either.

I have done online reports on a few occasions after a previous one was made in-person.  And as has been noted earlier, one's in-person reports are not compiled on the page for 'checking status', where you can see a column of all your online reports. 

Now that the system is back up-and-running we will start finding out around mid-May if all is OK. My guess is it will be fine. 

Edited by rwilem
Spelling
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, chessman said:

In your initial application you have to give your email address. If the application goes through it will take you to a screen where you can view/download/print the details of your pending application. This pending application will include a reference number.

Then, next time you go into the system you have the choice to “check the status of your application”. It is the 2nd option on the screen. If you click on that you will be able to search for your application using either the reference number mentioned above or your passport number. When you have done that you can see if your application has been approved and if it has then you can view/download/print the approved notice and (more importantly) the document that states when your next report is due.

Immigration will email you to let you know that your application has been approved but that email won’t have the documents you need attached so you will need to go back into the system (as described above) to get them. They do not post anything to your home address if you use the online method.

I understand, I shall follow it up as described, Thank you ever so much fir being so helpful ????

Ps; fancy a game of chess ? ????

Update.

After many failed attempts to do my 90 day report online (having done it many times before, successfully) using Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and various friends’ computers I went to Muang Thani today and did it quickly, but it was a hassle for such a small thing. 

Of course it was my fault for missing the post window, but, nevertheless, it’s a pain. 

I spoke to a couple of officers about my unsuccessful attempts to report online. 
my due date was 3 May so I am 7 day’s early. The officers both said that had I tried to do the report on Friday (30 April)  I should have been successful so I imagine that whoever said they may be uploading information about previous reports, in batches, was correct.

This information doesn’t help me but I hope that it may be of use to others.

Edited by Londinium
  • Like 1

On 4/23/2021 at 9:43 AM, chessman said:

I have just applied and my application is pending. Will report back when and if I am approved!

I applied on Friday morning for the online 90 day report and have just been approved. 

Good news as I wasn’t looking forward to a visit to immigration at all.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chessman said:

I applied on Friday morning for the online 90 day report and have just been approved. 

Good news as I wasn’t looking forward to a visit to immigration at all.

Dear all,

How long does it to get the approval on line ? Providing it all goes through smoothly humm ????

7 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

How long does it to get the approval on line ? Providing it all goes through smoothly humm

It depends upon the office the application is sent to. Some instantly if they have the system set to auto approval or others a few hours or others up to week.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

It depends upon the office the application is sent to. Some instantly if they have the system set to auto approval or others a few hours or others up to week.

How do you get this approval, should it be instantly upon filling it up or by email ?! I’m in Bkk, I normally go CW since the on line thing has never works as far as I’m concerned.

Kind Regards

36 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

How do you get this approval, should it be instantly upon filling it up or by email ?! I’m in Bkk, I normally go CW since the on line thing has never works as far as I’m concerned.

The instant approval occurs as soon as you submit the application. You get a popup message it is approved. Then you go to check status to confirm and print out the receipt for it.

Normal approvals are sent by email and then you go back onto  the site to print out the receipt.

It did not work for me for from day one of online reporting due to an old entry and a new passport but the did some changes last year and was able to do my first one last October and got instant approval for it and the next one in January. Site was down when my report was due this month so got it done in person.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 10:47 AM, ubonjoe said:

The instant approval occurs as soon as you submit the application. You get a popup message it is approved. Then you go to check status to confirm and print out the receipt for it.

Normal approvals are sent by email and then you go back onto  the site to print out the receipt.

It did not work for me for from day one of online reporting due to an old entry and a new passport but the did some changes last year and was able to do my first one last October and got instant approval for it and the next one in January. Site was down when my report was due this month so got it done in person.

Hi, good morning.

just so you know, I’ve tried several times the link above but no joy, I keep getting this Error 404 - - Not Found..

I wonder on whether their system is up and running ????

66D05E58-C7EA-4F09-82C9-5B0878093202.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

just so you know, I’ve tried several times the link above but no joy, I keep getting this Error 404 - - Not Found..

I wonder on whether their system is up and running 

The URL you used does not appear to be correct.

I just opened this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If using a VPN you must turn it off or it will not open.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 12:24 PM, ubonjoe said:

The URL you used does not appear to be correct.

I just opened this one. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

If using a VPN you must turn it off or it will not open.

Thanks but I don’t have any sort of vpn enabled on it, I’ve ended up calling them, after waiting on the phone for about 45 mins I was told to either try again or use IE instead of chrome, failed both browsers ????

45 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

Thanks but I don’t have any sort of vpn enabled on it, I’ve ended up calling them, after waiting on the phone for about 45 mins I was told to either try again or use IE instead of chrome, failed both browsers ????

Is this the message you are getting? This is what you will get if using a VPN or a Thai IP address that the system blocks.

image.png.c05b00dd180a226fb0532cf9f5841ce3.png

If you have a phone with a mobile browser try opening the site using mobile data by turning off wifi.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Is this the message you are getting? This is what you will get if using a VPN or a Thai IP address that the system blocks.

image.png.c05b00dd180a226fb0532cf9f5841ce3.png

If you have a phone with a mobile browser try opening the site using mobile data by turning off wifi.

Thanks Joe, it’s not quite the same message, I’ve attached it below ????????
unfortunately still not joy with their website ????????‍♂️

4CC6FBDA-294B-499F-A3B8-FD5155A2BBF7.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

Thanks Joe, it’s not quite the same message, I’ve attached it below ????????
unfortunately still not joy with their website

That image still shows the wrong URL for the site.

image.png.3c602f2f8a40d7c2a09aaef2599bf5bb.png

It appears to be the same one you posted earlier.

This is what I see when I open the site. image.png.0b1ddcdf2212b0e84cd0068070e93687.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That image still shows the wrong URL for the site.

image.png.3c602f2f8a40d7c2a09aaef2599bf5bb.png

It appears to be the same one you posted earlier.

This is what I see when I open the site. image.png.0b1ddcdf2212b0e84cd0068070e93687.png

Many thanks Joe,

I believe I’ve tried your link already, I will try again and again and again  ???? Please note that I’m I don’t have  any sort of VPN, it doesn’t come free of charge as far as I’m concerned.

Ps; I’m about to give up on their website, I’m resigned to the reality that I will have to go to CW on Monday ????????

6 minutes ago, Tanoshi said:

Click the link again here: IMMIGRATION BUREAU Thailand 

Works fine for me.

I think 90 day reports are submitted at MTT in person, not CW.

I’m aware of their new place, many thanks, this is what I get after filling in all my infos correctly on my chrome browser ????????
I’ve been trying since the beginning of this week, my 90days report is due on Monday the 24th of this month.

C8D580BB-2E34-498C-9183-4A94E2E97BEF.jpeg

• Sad 1