Prostitution continues in Pattaya despite COVID-19 restrictions

webfact

15 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Remember seeing one with a particularly long Pinky nail. Perhaps that was the way you could recognise them.

A snobby way to pretend they are upper class, indicating they do not do manual work. 

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

A snobby way to pretend they are upper class, indicating they do not do manual work. 

The ones I know that have the long nail on the pinky finger use it to get deeper up their nose while digging for gold.

On 4/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

a fool and his money are soon parted....I'd grab those empty bags--fill the boxes with wood blocks and apply a little old spice behind my ear.. ????

a rich man spends foolishly--a wealthy man knows the value of his money...those empty bags are perfect bait for some good ole experiments on thai society

maybe set one down in a mall by itself, grab a seat with your phone camera and upload the hijinks to FB to show all the thais what drives most of the girls....

I agree entirely.

Anyway this is obviously a Chinese billionaire - the house costs 300 K a month. He never, ever leaves the house and the only people who visit him are the 2 - 3 girls at nights, so my guess is that he is hiding from something/someone.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, petedk said:

I agree entirely.

Anyway this is obviously a Chinese billionaire - the house costs 300 K a month. He never, ever leaves the house and the only people who visit him are the 2 - 3 girls at nights, so my guess is that he is hiding from something/someone.

Hiding from someone ? Well he has not done a very job has he, reported nationwide and discussed on forums this one included. I thought hiding was undertaking concealment.  This guy who can afford that sort of rental, if it is true, no doubt has connections to other Chonburi dubious inhabitants and who knows , could well have something on them. But so what?  this thread is about prostitution  not what an inhabitant of a house is or the fact that he invites ladies in on a regular basis perhaps. Seems like some on here are just envious.