Thailand says to add ICU beds after reporting record COVID-19 tally

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Except that India set up vaccine production a long time ago.

However, I would expect the government to do a better job of organizing vaccinations in Thailand, once large quantities of vaccine are available.

On second thought: Thailand has already vaccinated 1,000,000 people, so why aren’t all health care workers vaccinated already?

Where do you get the million people from if it’s from the health minister I would suggest it was total BS my GF who has other medical issues has submitted 3 separate applications in Phuket and still nothing  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, crazykopite said:

Where do you get the million people from if it’s from the health minister I would suggest it was total BS my GF who has other medical issues has submitted 3 separate applications in Phuket and still nothing  

The official numbers for vaccination are close to 1,000,000. How they managed to not vaccinate hospital staff is a mystery to me.

• Like 2

I am a little skeptical about how true this is. I know for a fact that in Ubon they have set up a field hospital outside the city to house only Covid patients.  I have to believe that other provinces have done the same thing.  That may be a little more difficult in Bangkok; but, I am sure they are doing the same thing.

15 hours ago, mark131v said:

They have had a year to learn but still managed to be completely wrongfooted, idiots the lot of em...

thailand. done better than most  ,look death in USA,UK ,Italia ,borders closed in europe ,lock down in France ,maybe UK and Israel  ,so fare done the best to help there people. ,but this is here lot people dead and lot more people going die. ,its like Aids. ,its here now ,not going away ,people going to have to live with it. ,some die. with it , what you should ask ,where did come from ,so far only one country has made

money from the world suffering   CHINA 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 1