Thailand says to add ICU beds after reporting record COVID-19 tally

snoop1130

23 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Just because your internet friends sent you that propaganda doesn't mean it's true. 

Yes, for the quick reports in the UK, they report as you suggest. And then they take their time on the death certificates to sort everything out. 

And yes, 127,000 Brits died from Covid, not with Covid. 

And the Earth isn't flat, they really did land on the Moon, and George Bush didn't blow up the twin towers. 

First, I don't have Internet friends. What I do have is many years of paying attention, and unlike you, I am not naive enough to swallow what the politicians and MSM tell me without further research. The reason for this is that they are proven liars - all of them. They don't deserve to be trusted.

You seriously think the 127000 death figures is AFTER the UK Govt has 'scrutinised' the death certificates ? Really? Where can I source this relevation ? If you research the official ONS figures ie produced by the government you will find that you are being denied the truth by the media and (UK) Govt press releases , but as I said earlier, nothing new about that.

I don't know why you have to include groundless assumptions about my position, it just makes you come across as arrogant - maybe you are. Try and be a grown up and have a sensible debate.

33 minutes ago, Doowat said:

First, I don't have Internet friends. What I do have is many years of paying attention, and unlike you, I am not naive enough to swallow what the politicians and MSM tell me without further research. The reason for this is that they are proven liars - all of them. They don't deserve to be trusted.

You seriously think the 127000 death figures is AFTER the UK Govt has 'scrutinised' the death certificates ? Really? Where can I source this relevation ? If you research the official ONS figures ie produced by the government you will find that you are being denied the truth by the media and (UK) Govt press releases , but as I said earlier, nothing new about that.

I don't know why you have to include groundless assumptions about my position, it just makes you come across as arrogant - maybe you are. Try and be a grown up and have a sensible debate.

It's hard to have a sensible debate with someone wearing as much tin foil in your hat as you.

I suppose you believe that UK hospitals are falsifying their mortality figures.

That the data produced overnight by Thai authorities on the district, province and national level is all faked, although it ties together with data issued by hospitals.

You believe that governments, physicians, hospitals, and the media are all working together to fool people, and you and your internet friends are the only ones who have figured it out.

Get some help.

27 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's hard to have a sensible debate with someone wearing as much tin foil in your hat as you.

I suppose you believe that UK hospitals are falsifying their mortality figures.

That the data produced overnight by Thai authorities on the district, province and national level is all faked, although it ties together with data issued by hospitals.

You believe that governments, physicians, hospitals, and the media are all working together to fool people, and you and your internet friends are the only ones who have figured it out.

Get some help.

UK deaths higher than 2020 in years up to 2008 - that's official figures, and no pandemic back then.

Since then the UK population has grown by millions and hospital beds cut by almost 50%. I note you provide nothing to back up your statements. You just keep hiding behind your sofa, snowflake. Best you stay there after the scamdemic ends in case the big bad Wolf is lurking.