Ubon: Drunk foreigner, 66, spits at passersby outside his ex-wife's house - makes national news

Jonathan Fairfield

22 hours ago, smedly said:

wonder where this idiot is from

Why would that matter?

If I said country __________, then everyone from the country will be ridiculed?

We don't like it when it done to us, we shouldn't do it to others.  

• Like 1

During these trying times mental health is becoming a big problem maybe you check on your friends that maybe you have not seen for a while might just need someone to talk to,

I knew of a guy a couple of weeks ago topped himself near where I live Im not mentioning no names or places or how he did it, as far as I know he had a good job no shortage of money and a nice house and a wife 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I am left wondering who paid for the house? not that I condone the spitting. When I hear stories of spitting, I can not forget an incident in China 1988, I was in Beijing, when I spat into the gutter to clear out the pollution, I  had a whistle blown at me and was issued with an on the spot fine, receipt issued. ???? yet kids were allowed a poo onto a piece of cardboard 

32 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

During these trying times mental health is becoming a big problem maybe you check on your friends that maybe you have not seen for a while might just need someone to talk to,

I knew of a guy a couple of weeks ago topped himself near where I live Im not mentioning no names or places or how he did it, as far as I know he had a good job no shortage of money and a nice house and a wife 

Sometimes  you just think. whats  the point! Well I know I do, I don't want for  anything either.

12 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

unfortunately about 20% of drinkers will lose all impulse control and therefore are quite dangerous in a pandemic. These actions have contributed heavily to illness rates throughout the world. But, just like the yabba cartels, the booze industry yields huge influence and control and therefore won't be banned. Even if that occurred, there's quite a few folks living here that would be cooking up the juice just as they do in the M.E.  - so no worries, everyone will always get their fix..  

I’ve reassembled the Still just in case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, RobMuir said:

and have you never sampled, not once in any manner, what you're asserting he was doing?

Married an Issan bargirl?

You couldn't answer that question, eh, but you could suggest that he married a bar girl?  Do you know the man or was that just your imagination?

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You couldn't answer that question, eh, but you could suggest that he married a bar girl?  Do you know the man or was that just your imagination?

Mate I am not desperate.

It was worded as an a assumption, not a fact in my post.

From the way you have jumped to his defence I am also now making an assumption about you.

And the Thais who commented on the Facebook page are all making the same assumption as me.

He is a class act.

On 4/24/2021 at 1:05 AM, RobMuir said:

France

Name is reported as Mr Yves Coquard on the Ubon Police Facebook page along with some uncensored photos of the drunken pig.

Overweight, elderly, balding, alcohol issues, no manners with a much younger Issan wife who appears not to like him much.

Would I be wrong in thinking he came to Thailand as a sex tourist?  

I doubt it was to visit the temples.

1619240495167.jpg

Unblurred!   And I thought riding in the back of pick-ups was illegal?.....They may have to draw straws on who gets to do the "pointing" at the station...

24 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Unblurred!   And I thought riding in the back of pick-ups was illegal?....

They didn't want him spitting in the cab of the pickup.

So they threw the filthy pig in the back.