Man dressed as Spartan warrior arrested in Nonthaburi

Jonathan Fairfield

5 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Pongjak laid charges of having a weapon in public

That's interesting as  today  a  man who didn't  like me stopping him from queue  jumping at the lights in his pickup and  bibbed  his  horn decided he wanted to take it further and got  out and bravely  produced his machete, I let him get out in the  middle  of the road  blocking the oncomng traffic and then drove  off leaving the  selfish impatient idiot  sitting there. So brave had to get his machete out for his  blatant selfishness. Right next to the Police  box..........no sign of them of  course.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Pongjak laid charges of having a weapon in public, creating a public annoyance and.....not wearing a helmet.

A Spartan headdress just didn't cut it!

And when in CM when you see a ranking police officer only wearing their dress uniform caps is ok? Or hard hats from construction sites are? And that is actually considered a weapon? Come on, this is fully ridiculous. This was also on the news yesterday.

1 hour ago, gunderhill said:

That's interesting as  today  a  man who didn't  like me stopping him from queue  jumping at the lights in his pickup and  bibbed  his  horn decided he wanted to take it further and got  out and bravely  produced his machete, I let him get out in the  middle  of the road  blocking the oncomng traffic and then drove  off leaving the  selfish impatient idiot  sitting there. So brave had to get his machete out for his  blatant selfishness. Right next to the Police  box..........no sign of them of  course.

My God, you are brave or crazy, most of them have a gun and a lot less than that to set them off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rosst said:

My God, you are brave or crazy, most of them have a gun and a lot less than that to set them off. 

No I'm just not a pushover won't stand for  bullying or  intimidation, I've reported the cretin to the Police, I should  have just ran the $ucker  over and claimed fear of my life or something. Here's the friendly  fella, my Police redbox  1000 baht a month comes in useful at times  like this  when you want them to actually  do something. If they dont they lose their 1000 baht a month income they've  had for the last 8 years.

Briefly I was at the front of the queue waiting to turn right at traffic lights one lane is turn right only the rest are  straight  on, Mr impatient me first  was 4  cars  behind in a White Suzuki small  lorry "Carryvan" and as the lights  changed he  pulled out into the straight on lane then tried to cut  me off almost  hitting me then declaring his rage at not being able to push his way in sounded his  horn then proceeded to try and pass me at a busy Tesco and into oncoming traffic, could easily  have run someone  over and finally tried to push me off the road . I was behind another car and stopped, he  leapt  out waving his  machete.

Police  man who comes to our  land  already told  me from the number plate they are bad  people. He  will  follow  it  up. This is a  compressed  copy the original is  much sharper, I recommend everyone driving in Thailand gets a  dash cam front and rear because  some  Thais are very fond of  lying. It  will  probably go nowhere, let's see.

I didn't have to do  much pointing at the Police  station, they copied  all the video and photos, wrote  it  all up and I signed it.

loony.jpg

loony2.jpg